First weigh in tomorrow....nervous,excited....

wow!Well done on the weight loss,how are you finding the diet?Do the packs taste ok? I looked at it online and am thinking of trying it as soon as I can afford to.

thanks weightless1012.the first few days were hard but it gets easier,as long as you keep drinking the water.everyone tastes are different but i personally can't get any of the soups down,the porridge is honestly delicious quite sweet,the choc and orange bar i found quite dry and sickly.i haven't tried the shakes as i don't like milk shakes normally but most people seem to like,but as i say each to their own.good luck if you decide to do it!

Lucille, I'm day 7 tomorrow, so am I supposed to weigh in tomorrow or Monday? I think it may be Monday as you've been a day ahead of me all week and given me some good advice, but can't wait to see how you've done, bet you've achieved so much xx

Ah, maybe. I've no idea really. Just figured Sunday was my first day so today is day 7 (I think!) To save confusion, I'm always going to weigh on Sunday mornings haha! Fingers crossed for both of us - i feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

L xox

congratulations on your weight loss 11lbs is fantastic, i weighed myself today at boots and in 6days ive lost 14lbs and weve just had some chicken was soo nice, keep up the good work

wow bethanie that's amazing!well done you.do you feel better in yourself?
Are you weighing in today loucille?if so good luck I'm sure you'll have done brilliantly!x

Morning guys, just weighed in - 8lb off! Although I know it's a great loss in one week, I kinda wish it'd been closer to a stone like some of you guys! Never mind though, makes me more determined to get off my fat ass and add in some exercise next week ;)

thats brilliant loucille!you should be really proud of yourself.
you can't compare yourself to others though....i have much more weight to lose than you to start with.x

thats brilliant loucille!you should be really proud of yourself.
you can't compare yourself to others though....i have much more weight to lose than you to start with.x

No, I'm really chuffed! Ready to get going with the week ahead now :)

I'm off to Blue Planet aquarium today. Soup made in a hot mug to have on the way, bar in my bag for when we're out and porridge for later dinner when we get home. Think I'm getting the hang of this now ;) xox

good for you!have a great day out...you deserve it after a great weigh in!
I'm having a bad day today,can't shake my hunger....probably cos been spinning this morning and yesterday,and kettlecise Friday.don't want to sacrifice the exercise but it might have to be cut down!x

Louicille you have done brillantly, and as Jody said you're a couple of stone less than us to start with, less to lose! 8 lbs in a week is one hell of an achievement, and you've also got through the first week with no hitches, well proud of you xx

Jody, sorry you're having a bad day, maybe tone down the exercise a little bit and I think just keep downing the water, I'm going to try some of that bouillon today, and hope I like it, may just keep off the hunger pangs that creep up on us. I'm virtually off caffeine now which I'm really pleased about so I'm hoping the bouillon with be a good replacement. Keep at it, remember most hunger pangs are thirst!!!!

Keep going Jody. Once you get through today you can sit in bed smug knowing you took a step towards being healthier, fitter and fitter ;) We can do this girls. Have you joined the June challenge? I've said 14lb so I'm determined to get on with it. I'm going to keep the exercise to 30 minute sessions unless it's weight training. Think it's the aerobic bit that makes you sicky xox

Well done to you all on your losses. Jody keep going, I felt like that after a long shift the other day. I found sipping coke zero helped just to bloat my stomach a little and ease the pangs

Thank you all...don't know whats wrong today...but got through 18 hours of it and going to have my last pack soon without ruining the diet so sucessful day really!! It's surprising how much the diet coke zero helps Kim isn't it....was never really a pop drinker before but I'm letting myself have a can a day as a treat/change!!
think you're right amarsaday, in cutting the exercise down. normally do 7 hours of high intensity workout a week so something will have to give if I feel like this after just 4!! a stomach like in your profile picture will provide inspiration!!
Going to have a look at this June Challenge now Loucille....a stone seems a good weight (god, prior to this diet i'd have laughed in anyone's face if they said I could lose a stone in a month)!!! Hope you had a great day out! x

Was lovely thanks. Currently sat in McDonalds with my black coffee ;)

will power!!x

Glad my profile pic provides inspiration, a pic of my own actual belly would have you all running for cover lol xxx

Thanks Jodyp,either going to try this or something similiar,but can't afford to just yet,so cal counting temporaily.Its great to see it works,I'd be jumping for joy at an 11lb loss.
well done,you'll lose you're 3st in no time :)

Back