First weigh in tomorrow

I joined last week and have been 100% all week. Really hope I have lost something!

The worst thing I've done is eat two chicken legs with skin on but I synd it and wasn't over.

I have become addicted to muller lights too, sometime having 4 in one day! I hope this doesn't impact my loss!

Will let you know how I get on.

Good luck, i am sure you will have a nice suprise!

I joined last week and have been 100% all week. Really hope I have lost something!

The worst thing I've done is eat two chicken legs with skin on but I synd it and wasn't over.

I have become addicted to muller lights too, sometime having 4 in one day! I hope this doesn't impact my loss!

Will let you know how I get on.
Me too, I'm really nervous and skeptical because I haven't felt hungry at all. I messed up my first day because I hadn't read through all the booklet yet but since then I've stuck to it. But surely all that fat free cottage cheese is going somewhere?! Eeep! Good look for tomorrow, come back and say how it went!

I know what you mean. I've not been hungry at all! What are you doing with cottage cheese I got some but have never had it so don't have any ideas.

I know what you mean. I've not been hungry at all! What are you doing with cottage cheese I got some but have never had it so don't have any ideas.

I just had some on toast, I skipped breakfast so hadn't had my Healthy Extra B yet, oops! Also I've used it as a dip with celery sticks. I've got an onion and chive one. Doesn't taste of that much but keeps the hands and mouth busy?!!

I lost 1 pound! Not great but not awful! I was a little disappointed but its okay. How did you get on?
I lost half a pound! I was definitely a bit disappointed. But I was getting the hang of the diet this week, had a few iffy "that's pretty much free isn't it?" type choices so...it is a learning curve!

Well it's better than a gain! I spoke to me consultant and she said that I should always ensure I have my hex b a I have not been having it most days.

Back