First weigh in tomorrow!

ellejay

Hi all:wave_cry:,

Got my first weight in tomorrow and I am so nervous. I have stuck to it. Except yesterday when I had a couple of bites of my bf's chicken salad. I know I shouldn't have, but had a moment of weakness. Does anyone else ever cheat a little (think I am hoping I am not the only one). Will it make much difference?

Also I weighed 11st 1 at first weight in. Can anyone give me an idea what I can expect to have lost. I dont wanna be disapointed so trying not to have high expectations.

Thanks
xx

hi hon
the first weigh in is very exciting,some people have cheated,i havent this time,everyones body is different so i cant tell you how much u will loose,sorry,i always aim low 2/3 that way im not dissapointed,and am also thrilled when i loose more,good luck tomo,try not to brake it,it is a total food replacment for a reason hon,you can do,u only broke it once so that means u can do it,
xjx

Hiya elle def dont have your expectations too high hun and your def not the only 1 to have cheated but def dont make a habit of it..it can nake it really difficult for you as some of the girls will tell you! Good luck tomorrow hun xxx

LT isnt a diet for cheating on but as Tracy said we've all been there! As its your first week you should still have a good loss anyway (once it was only a bite or two!)...

Thanks Bea xxx

Think if I lost 3lb I would be happy and anymore would be a bonus. My friend is also currently doing it and he lost 8lb in his first week but has got a lot more to lose that me. But I think because he did so well I am hoping for the same. Think I need to be realistic.

Back