First weigh in tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ellejay, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ellejay

ellejay Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all:wave_cry:,

Got my first weight in tomorrow and I am so nervous. I have stuck to it. Except yesterday when I had a couple of bites of my bf's chicken salad. I know I shouldn't have, but had a moment of weakness. Does anyone else ever cheat a little (think I am hoping I am not the only one). Will it make much difference?

Also I weighed 11st 1 at first weight in. Can anyone give me an idea what I can expect to have lost. I dont wanna be disapointed so trying not to have high expectations.

Thanks
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    hi hon
    the first weigh in is very exciting,some people have cheated,i havent this time,everyones body is different so i cant tell you how much u will loose,sorry,i always aim low 2/3 that way im not dissapointed,and am also thrilled when i loose more,good luck tomo,try not to brake it,it is a total food replacment for a reason hon,you can do,u only broke it once so that means u can do it,
    xjx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya elle def dont have your expectations too high hun and your def not the only 1 to have cheated but def dont make a habit of it..it can nake it really difficult for you as some of the girls will tell you! Good luck tomorrow hun xxx

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    LT isnt a diet for cheating on but as Tracy said we've all been there! As its your first week you should still have a good loss anyway (once it was only a bite or two!)...

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Bea xxx

7. ellejay

ellejay Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think if I lost 3lb I would be happy and anymore would be a bonus. My friend is also currently doing it and he lost 8lb in his first week but has got a lot more to lose that me. But I think because he did so well I am hoping for the same. Think I need to be realistic.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.