first weigh in tonight

mel1

soooo excited its my first weigh in tonight ..not been weighed at home so have no idea what i have done:fingerscrossed: but can i ask what do people eat on the day of weigh in and does it affect the weight loss ??

Mines first thing in the morning so i;ve had my breakfast which is generally piece of fruit and some scrambled eggs, not sure if it effects it but just try and keep things the same before each weigh in as if you cut down on food or water throughout the day your going to have to everyweigh in day. Good luck with your first weigh in :D

yeah i guess this is the way to go .. i couldnt possibly starve myself until i get weighed (5pm) so i guess ill just have to have a identical monday menu to give myself the best chance

cheers for advice :D

My advise would be to just eat normally from the start. As long as you do the same every week it should make no difference. You really don't want to get into the bad habits of restricting what you eat on WI day or worse still, not eating at all. Good luck!

let me know how you do im excited for all news about this diet which at the oment seems too good to be true!!!:D

i like your sparkly signature how do you do that?

I just eat at normal and my weigh in was 17:30 - 19:00 depending which class I roll up to. Can't not eat all day!

as long as you do a similar thing each week, the weigh in should reflect your loss accurately. XX

Best of luck for weigh in, as others have said it doesn't really matter what you eat but try and have similar every week and it won't affect your loss.

Don't get into the habit of not eating before weigh in it's not fun :(

Best of luck hun! My WI isn't until 7pm so I have normal meals with fruit inbetween. I dont have my tea until I get back home but have to have a snack before I go otherwise Im starving lol! Cant wait to see how you've got on! Its my WI tonight too! xxxx

i think this is brilliant everyone is dead supportive its like being at a group for as long as you need
everyone is doing so well with thier weight losses i cant wait to follow in your shoes

Well I'm the exact same as you!! My very first weigh in so know exactly how your feeling :) good luck tonight, not that you will need it chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Well I'm the exact same as you!! My very first weigh in so know exactly how your feeling :) good luck tonight, not that you will need it chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck let me know how you do x

Well done to you both! xx

Back