first weigh in tonight

Thank you :D

I know there is so much you can eat... I find myself. Struggling to eat lol and well let's just say, that never happens xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5 lb gain not happy :(

Gotta try harder this week .. Didn't think I was doing anything wrong but people have pointed out areas which I could improve in so better give those ideas a try before I lose all faith in diet ( which is what inormally do before coming off plan then rejoining a different diet at least a stone or more heavier )

Well I lost the 0.5 that I gained last week I'm not too impressed but I have to accept it's going to be a slower weight loss journey than I first hoped
I have not exceeded my syn allowance but I often didn't have breakfast or all my hex a or b .. I find it hard to think that eating less will hinder weight loss as I'm not exactly starving myself but I'm going to have to try get it as perfect as possible to see if this makes a difference

The weight seems to be slow but I do feel slimmer I think Might measure my bits and try to gauge my loss that way because I don't want to lose heart

Aw don't worry at least it all going in the direction, plus you know that you can get rid of it once ya put it on xx

I feel the same as you at the moment but I've noticed that I only have good losses if I have all my hexs. Sometimes I just can't eat anymore food lol.

At least you've lost :) just keep at it and it will be worth it in the end.

Yeah some days I can't get full but others I just feel full looking at some of the stuuf there is to eat ... I sometimes just fancy a bar of cadburys and I know that calorie for calorie that is less than some of the humongous meals I eat on here .. I don't really get how it works and I cannot get my head around when people say you need to eat more to get the loss I want/ need :s

Yeehaa the loses have started again.. 1.5lb off this week Im chuffed with that cos we have been weighing in the morning for the bank hold and had to change back to evening this week :)

mel1 said:
Yeehaa the loses have started again.. 1.5lb off this week Im chuffed with that cos we have been weighing in the morning for the bank hold and had to change back to evening this week :)

Well done my lovely xx

That's fabulous I bet your dead proud. I think I might take a squiz at your diary and pinch a few of your daily menus I could do with a loss like one of yours.. Congrats mate keep up the good work :)

mel1 said:
That's fabulous I bet your dead proud. I think I might take a squiz at your diary and pinch a few of your daily menus I could do with a loss like one of yours.. Congrats mate keep up the good work :)

I can't see a diary for you have you got one?? :D

Aw hun sorry I havnt put any diaries up!! I have loads of fruit, mainly melon and banana!! Try have my sandwich for lunch, or pasta, then a slimming world recipe to tea!! Xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Aww it's all going the right way Hun!! So hard when it's going slow, but best to stay positive xx

Yeah I wish I was one of those slimmers who loose 3 lb a week but I'm not , I guess I have to just accept that or I will fail like all my other attempts at dieting... In fact I think I once saw a thread on here for slow losers I might search it out :)
Thanks for your support tho .. How you done this week ?

Aw no problem!! It's nice to have someone to moan to etc!! Even just to discuss things with!! My weigh in is tonight, dreading it yet again to be honest, not had the best weeks, plus I'm feeling a bit rubbish xx

Back