First Weigh In Tonight

oh well done on the run and good luck with tonite keep us updated!!!

I second that.. well done on the run! Fingers crossed for tonight! x

hey how ya get on with your wi?

I can't believe it! I lost nothing........... I've been good as gold, exercised, drank 2 litres of water a day and i've lost nothing :cry:I don't get it?????????

On a brighter note though my Mum lost 6lbs and my Dad 4lbs :)

Awww sorry you have been disappointed, im sure you will see a reasult next next. I know from experience how bad you feel when you expect one thing and see something else on the scales :hug99:

awh no!!! from experience id say you were really down but dont worry keep it up and u will def see a result next week!!
its prob a stupid question but are u measuring simple stuff lik milk and butter??
i no it doesnt sound lik much but it does add up spec if u eat a good bit of it!!!
oh and congrats to your mom and dad!!

So annoying isn't it?! Make sure you take your measurements - if you're in training you'll be losing inches and so won't be so upset when the lb's dont drop off as quickly! :)

Bet you have a HUGE loss next week!!
xxxxx

Sorry to hear thats, its so frustrating isn't it? If it helps I did the Moonwalk last month (powerwalking marathon) and when i weighed in a few days later I had only lost 1/2lb! I was gutted, my leader said that my body had gone into complete shock doing the marathon (you don't say!!! I was shocked by the time I had finished it) and therefore my body held onto the fat! I'm sure you will have a great week next week.

Sorry you had a disappointing wi :( It might be the sheer amount of exercise youve done this week has knocked you out a bit

Bet you have a great result next week

Back