• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in tonight

S: 11st11lb
Hi all, it's my first weigh in tonight. Any tips? A work colleague of mine is on WW and has a weigh in day "ritual" she goes swimming at 7am for 1 hour, then eats hardly anything all day, takes water retention tablets and then goes to the gym about an hour before weigh in (and drinks no water). Does anyone else have a weigh in "ritual". :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
that sounds a bit extreme lol! I do everything as I would normally eat my breakfast and lunch drink loads in the morning then i try and not have much to drink between 4 and weigh in at 7 as this can make me gain i then have my tea when i get home. The important thing is to do the same thing every week and try and weigh at the same time in the same clothes good luck xx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I think most of us have a ritual but I would NEVER exercise before WI cus I always weigh more after exercise. But having said that, I would never exercise without water as that is a tad daft.

My WI is 5.30pm and I don't eat or drink after 1pm. I always wear the same thing and make sure I go to the loo before I go

flipflop

Just follow the plan
S: 20st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 2st9lb(12.89%)
I dont do anything special apart from wear similar clothes and go to the loo before.

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
I weigh first thing in the morning!! So I go loo and thats it!!

Good Luck for WI but blimey your mates nuts! x

Have a wee and take my shoes off!!

I eat as normal as I can't believe it makes that much difference. But having said that I never wear jeans and as when I did I put on!!

Good luck for tonight. x

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
S: 11st4lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st7lb(4.43%)
my first weigh is 2moro, all i will do is wear thin trousers and take my shoes off haha