First weigh in tonight

Kirstyh9672

Hi all, it's my first weigh in tonight. Any tips? A work colleague of mine is on WW and has a weigh in day "ritual" she goes swimming at 7am for 1 hour, then eats hardly anything all day, takes water retention tablets and then goes to the gym about an hour before weigh in (and drinks no water). Does anyone else have a weigh in "ritual". :)

that sounds a bit extreme lol! I do everything as I would normally eat my breakfast and lunch drink loads in the morning then i try and not have much to drink between 4 and weigh in at 7 as this can make me gain i then have my tea when i get home. The important thing is to do the same thing every week and try and weigh at the same time in the same clothes good luck xx

I think most of us have a ritual but I would NEVER exercise before WI cus I always weigh more after exercise. But having said that, I would never exercise without water as that is a tad daft.

My WI is 5.30pm and I don't eat or drink after 1pm. I always wear the same thing and make sure I go to the loo before I go

I weigh first thing in the morning!! So I go loo and thats it!!

Good Luck for WI but blimey your mates nuts! x

Have a wee and take my shoes off!!

I eat as normal as I can't believe it makes that much difference. But having said that I never wear jeans and as when I did I put on!!

Good luck for tonight. x

I always weigh myself before showering first thing in the morning, so I'm not wearing any clothes! I always pee first too.

my first weigh is 2moro, all i will do is wear thin trousers and take my shoes off haha

i wear the same clothes and go to the loo first! I promised myself i would do everything the same on weigh in day as i got a bit obsessed when i was on WW

Back