First weigh-in - will be on cloud 9 for the day if you need me ;)

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Incredibly happy with first WI, lost an amazing 12lb :D :D :D !!! This diet is amazing! My highest ever loss was 8lb in week one on SW and I was chuffed with that - this knocks spots off it!

Also picked up some tips from the pharmacist today re shake making, got some free soup and told how to make it cold and reheat for best taste..!! Gonna give it a go and see what happens!

back on track now, feel absolutely fine today so no more wobblies hopefully.. also put on my same clothes from last week for my WI and they were absolutely HUGE on me so i cant wear them again! That was a huge bonus this morning!

I am completely overwhelmed! I set a goal of 2 stone so I only have 16 lb to go! :) :)!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support on here, this board has been amazing, even including my meltdown last night ;) LOL!

Donna xxx

That's a brill loss, well done :) x

Brilliantay xxxx

BRILLIANT!! well done to you! Bet the only thing stopping your grin from getting bigger is your ears! (The smaller we get, the bigger our smiles!)

wow amazing...well done!!! How good does that feel!
Roll on the weekend! x

hey Donna...change your numbers on the side statistics and watch the numbers get lower and lower!

Incredible result, Donna! You must have lost the inches as well for your clothes to feel baggy already. I'm really chuffed for you. :D

Brilliant result! You must feel amazing!

Well done, 12lb is fantastic!!!!

Well done, fab loss x

yeye, i think your weight loss is fantastic!!! well done, i have the same amount to lose as you, i just hope my record follows yours, 4 stone in 10 weeks, you must be so proud of yourself. im on day 13 today and its amazing i can feel the loss every morning, good luck and keep going x

Great loss, Donna. I'm thrilled for you. Good luck for next weigh in.

well done, brilliant loss, bet you feel great, keep it up xx

well done lisabear - If I can get results like that I will be thrilled....skinny! ;)

Back