first weigh in. Woop woop!

glammam

First weigh in today. Even though I nearly caved in on New Years Eve I am so glad I didnt now as I have lost 10 1/2 pounds! In a week! Cant believe it! So chuffed. I thought I made the wrong decision to start last tues but I am so glad now. Yay!!!:D:D:D:D

Glammam you little star! absolutely amazing:happy096:

How do you feel?:)

Wow - what a fantastic loss. Well done!!! Have you only got 5lbs left to lose? You'll be done next week!!

Jon

Thanks Stinky!!! Yay, I am pleased and I'm not finding it really, really awful but I do feel a bit down. DOnt know why. I'm hoping I'll pick up a bit. May just be the old January blues. How are you getting on. You are weighing tomorrow? Ooh exciting. All the best. Cant wait to see how much you have lost.

Thanks Jon. Unfortunately I have a little more than 5 lbs to loose. Couldnt bring myself to update my stats when I realised my gain! Maybe I will later and start a new ticker too. I am hoping not to be on it for long this time though. Dont know whether to get to goal on this or try to loose the rest through healthy eating and excersise? I'll see next week. Well done on your loss though. You are fantastic! xx

Well done on your loss mrs!! Bet your chuffed! And well done for not caving on new years!

Thanks Stinky!!! Yay, I am pleased and I'm not finding it really, really awful but I do feel a bit down. DOnt know why. I'm hoping I'll pick up a bit. May just be the old January blues. How are you getting on. You are weighing tomorrow? Ooh exciting. All the best. Cant wait to see how much you have lost.

Oh no poor you, hope you pick up soon, i am more hungry tonight than i have been all week. I always seem to be hungry day before weigh in:confused:
Tomorrow is the day :D i'll be well pleased if i lose what you did but anything will be good. At least i know i'm not what i was a week ago and that's good news on it's own. You have done so well, if you need a pick me up please come on here and ask us, we will do our best to cheer you up!:)

What a result!!! You should be so pleased with yourself....hope you feel a bit less "blue" now.

You are doing so well and again, well done on that result...gosh, almost a stone in one week - phew!

:wow: cracking loss, keep up the good work :)

Fab result!!! That should lift your mood a bit. Lots of luck for next week.

Well done you!!! I'll be well pleased if I have a loss like that next week!!!

Thats brill!! I started on new years eve and had my first weigh in today lost 12.5lbs I was amazed. Dreading the coming week though will it get harder?
Well done anyway!!!Good Luck for this week

ah wow thats fantastic, absolutly brilliant ! well done :) dunno how you found the courage to start it when u did i waited till monday, you should be thrilled with yourself, some achievement, well done :)

Fantastic loss Well done :D :D

Vodkaprincess - you done really well too and the next week (s) should be easier as you should be in ketosis now - the only down side is to not expect such big losses each week from now on. :D

Brilliant!!
You have me all excited about my first weight in and i'm only on day 1!!
x

well done , is a great wi keep up the good work :)

Back