First Weigh In - Yay!!!

The only thing that I can think of is that I made sure I ate my points (24 of them) and I did get out for 1 or 2 strolls (not walks). :rolleyes: And I drank loads of water....am still in shock. Never ever have I lost this amount of weight in one week - not even back in 2002 when I was a WW addict. And there was me thinking that I was going to have a gain - thank god. I can see the light at the end of this "weight loss tunnel". :D

Really well done! I'm on day one of my restart and feel a bit overwhelmed I must admit! X

5lbs you must be well pleased great loss well done :0clapper:

Well done!!! I had my first week back last week and lost 3lbs. I was the same. Stuck to eating all 21 of my points :D I think that is the key!

oh well done,,thats a great loss!!

Thanks folks - I still can't believe it. Hope you all have a great week this week.

Oh yeah I did make a conscious decision to eat off smaller dinner plates last week. Maybe this helped me....using pasta plates instead of dinner plates and they are considerably smaller. :)

MrsM2007 - don't feel overwhelmed. You will get there. Take it one day at a time.

:party0011:Congratulations :party0011: I'm so happy for you :)
MrsM2007 - I'm only just starting my 5th week on WW but if there is anything I can help you with to make it seem more managable please say & well done on your losses so far x

What a fantastic first week! :D

Back