First weigh in

zarina23

i had my first weigh in and lost 7lbs which isnt bad as its only been 6 days, was hoping for more but i just cant get the water down, but ive been 100% following it just need to up the water, alot easier said then done!

week 1= -7lbs (6 days)

Last edited:
7lb is excellent, well done! Instead of focusing on how much you would like to lose, focus on what you have actually lost- half a stone!!
You will soon get used to the water, just think of how good it is for your skin and your body. You will notice in a another week or so how good you look and feel, all of the vitamins in the cd packs and all the water work wonders. You will look supermodel gorgeous in no time!
Good luck with your 2nd week!

Well done 7 pounds is a great loss in your first week!
Heres to another great week ahead.. and get drinking that water it really does help you along the way!
Keep smiling your doing fab x

thanks everyone, im on to the water now with a vengance lol im drinking as i type im just waiting for next week when i can try out the bars and water flavours (hoping the water will go down quicker when it has a taste), so far ive been surving on the shakes which arent bad but i needed a change so i got a few different things today, tried the porridge which im not really a fan of took awhile to get that down, just hoping the soups are better. but thanks everyone for saying all the right things it really helps just gives me the extra determination and push to keep going, its the same as saying if everyone else can do it so can i(plus im looking forward to being slimmer lol, i need clothes but refuse to buy them as i want to lose weight and lets be honest we cant afford to keep updating our wardrobes, so im just waiting for the big blow out).

Back