First Weigh In

Shaz1980

Hi everyone. I am new here and just started on LT last week. I was weighed today and I have lost 14 pounds. I can't believe I am so happy. I feel really motivated to carry on and have lots more energy. This morning i couldnt wait to get out of bed which has not happened for a while. My husband had noticed and told me how good i look although he always did and is very supportive thankfully. Feel like i am well on my way to getting back the figure i had before 2 kids and 2 c-sections.

xxxxxxxxx

Wow! A stone in a week. Fantastic news. It's great you're feeling so energetic too. It took me just over 2 weeks to get to that stage. I felt completely knackered until then, but feel great now.

Good luck with the rest of it

Jon
xx

Thank you both. I was just under 15 stone and now i am just under 14 so still have 3 and a half stone to lose but at least i am on my way and it does not seem impossible anymore. This forum has really helped me though at my lowest times and I dont know what i would do without it.

Wooohooo Shaz that is just fantastic! Well done, incredible! That loss and the lovely supportive compliments from your Hubby will sure make you more determined and focused for the coming weeks. Isn't LT the dog's wotsits!

Yeah it is amazing BetsyBotox. i found out about it from my husband's friends who has been doing it for a while and lost so much. I am so glad I found out about it before I spent any more years being miserable. You have lost 5 stone. That is amazing. You are an inspiration to me x x

Well done you :D :D
xx

Hey hun that's fantastic!!! And it's great that your husband is supporting you and complimenting you. How much are you hoping to lose? I bet this is a huge motivation?!

Luce x

amazing....what other diet would give you such a fantastic boost...go girl xx

What a result for week one. A stone in a week is just fab. Good for you and keep it up.

Thank you everyone. This forum has helped me so much especially at times when i have felt really low or alone. Without you all i would not now be sat here a stone lighter and even though i have 3 and a half stone to go, I am well on my way thanks to LT x x x x

Back