First weigh in

Andys74

Majorie Dawes' lovechild
Weigh in with the practice nurse today with her scales (which seem kinder to me than mine) 27st 10lbs - 10lbs loss in 12 days. I never want to see 28 stone again!!! Although she seemed to think it wasn't a 'sensible' loss and I should aim for no more than 4lbs a week. Seeing her again in 2 weeks so hope to be almost into the 26s by then. :)

wow well done!!

Fantastic - Congratulations!!! Hard work, but ultimately - worth every bit of effort!

Enjoy and good luck for next week!
xx

Saw the nurse again this morning - I've dropped a stone in 2 weeks - 26st 10lbs - and she was CROSS saying I must have been starving myself, which I haven't been at all :mad:

I really do think they should be trained in motivational techniques, she is going to refer me to the GP if I continue to lose 'recklessly'.

I'm annoyed because it really is down to drinking over 2 litres of water, not eating after 7pm, stuffing on leafy greens, going easy on the fruit, low carbs and lots of fish and seeds - equally important is that at my top weight my BMI was almost 50, so super morbidly obese, and being tall means I will lose more than someone of 4'11'! I can see why people lose heart - maybe I should join a slimming club but I need to continue with the GPs for my diabetes tests.

Ah well, that's off me chest - grrr. I've had terrible flu over the last 2 weeks so haven't felt the benefit, but today walking to work from the GP surgery my trousers were falling down :D I can't wait to stop shopping at High and Mighty.

Back