Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First weigh in

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Andys74, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Andys74

Andys74 Majorie Dawes' lovechild

Start Weight:
    28st6lb
    Current Weight:
    23st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    GP Practice Dietsheets
    Weigh in with the practice nurse today with her scales (which seem kinder to me than mine) 27st 10lbs - 10lbs loss in 12 days. I never want to see 28 stone again!!! Although she seemed to think it wasn't a 'sensible' loss and I should aim for no more than 4lbs a week. Seeing her again in 2 weeks so hope to be almost into the 26s by then. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimcea

slimcea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow well done!!

4. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Fantastic - Congratulations!!! Hard work, but ultimately - worth every bit of effort!

Enjoy and good luck for next week!
    xx

5. Andys74

Andys74 Majorie Dawes' lovechild

Start Weight:
    28st6lb
    Current Weight:
    23st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    GP Practice Dietsheets
    Saw the nurse again this morning - I've dropped a stone in 2 weeks - 26st 10lbs - and she was CROSS saying I must have been starving myself, which I haven't been at all :mad:

I really do think they should be trained in motivational techniques, she is going to refer me to the GP if I continue to lose 'recklessly'.

I'm annoyed because it really is down to drinking over 2 litres of water, not eating after 7pm, stuffing on leafy greens, going easy on the fruit, low carbs and lots of fish and seeds - equally important is that at my top weight my BMI was almost 50, so super morbidly obese, and being tall means I will lose more than someone of 4'11'! I can see why people lose heart - maybe I should join a slimming club but I need to continue with the GPs for my diabetes tests.

Ah well, that's off me chest - grrr. I've had terrible flu over the last 2 weeks so haven't felt the benefit, but today walking to work from the GP surgery my trousers were falling down :D I can't wait to stop shopping at High and Mighty.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.