First Weigh In!!!

Ceri1980

Got my first weigh in tonight and i'm feeling a little bit worried about it :(!

I've followed the plan all week, have eaten an obscene amount of fruit and veg but dont feel like i've lost anything and if this happens im going to be very disheartened.

Sorry to moan, just had to get it off my chest!!

Ah, you wouldn't believe how many times I have heard this from people at their first WI! (I'm the weighing lady by the way!)

People do worry the first week, it's hard to believe that eating all that food can make you lose weight, but it does work. Have faith and bring on the results tonight!
Let us know how you get on hun.

I've done slimming world before and know it works because i lost nearly 5 stone! Will just have to wait and see what the scales say when I get to class.

Think i'm just having a moan!! x

It can feel like you've not lost anything but as has been said - if you've stuck with it, then you will! As you know from your past success.
Don't worry. Just see what happens when you get on the scales.
Chin up x

Im sure you will be fine Hun, if you have stuck to plan 100% this week, then you will see a loss.
Good luck!

x

Ive felt the same the last 2 weeks, and as convinced I had put on this week, but had lost 3.5 pounds :)
Good luck and hope u have a loss

Thankyou for all your positive comments :)!!

One thing......does anyone stop eating or drinking after a certain time on the day you are being weighed??

My weigh in not till 6.30pm so would usually have my tea after weigh in, but eat normally all day

I felt the same - but you soon realise everybody is there for the same reason as you. I really enjoy the meetings and stay for the whole session. Hope everything goes well and good luck.
:D

I used to go to class at 6pm and for that day i would only have my breakfast and soup for lunch! I was like a bear with a sore head all day and dreaded weigh day for the only reason that I would starve all day. I would also not drink after 3.30pm! I know its silly but in my head I just couldn't eat normal incase it affected the scales. Since joining back I have choose a morning class so much happier, have my morning cup of tea when I arrive at work at 9am then nip out to get weighed at 10am.
xx

i have brekkie and lunch and then don't eat agen til after weigh in, i weigh at 6pm. i drink lots of tea on weigh in day tho as it helps fill em up and makes me wee so much that i convince myself that it's helping me loose weight lol!

*Finger and toes croseed for you 2night* me 2 i weigh in at 6 drink loads of water through out the day stop about 4 and then always have night off weather i gain or lose seems to work (so far)

Back