first weigh in

geraldine

Well I started lipotrim on Friday and had an appointment yesterday with the chemist so out of curiosity she weighed me now I was not expecting much maybe 2 lb but I was down 6lbs:eek: and what an incentive to keep goin I was thrilled now I cant wait till next Mondays weigh in!!!! Hope everyone is doing great xxx:D

Geraldine thats brilliant

just think one day rolls into the next. I got weighed today lost another 3 lbs am pleased with that coz I get weighed twice weekly.

WOW!!! Well done hunny! This diet really is amazing. Best of luck with your next weigh in.

Niamh xxx

Hey Nicola,

I am the lasiest person on earth. I am not exercing at all. I keep meaning to start but keep putting it off!!! lol. I am however moving around a lot more than I used to. Like I will go out and play with my newphews on the trampoline that sort of thing.

In the 12 weeks I have been on this diet not one thing has passed my lips but the shakes, black coffee and water. I have been 100% and I think thats the key.

How long have you been on LT now chic?

Niamh xxx

HI ya

I've been on this diet about 2 1/2 weeks

so i'm well pleased with the results I went for a walk yesterday i'm so unfit my legs are sore today. I've just been getting through this diet by going to bed really early (about 8pm) i know its early:patback:

I did the same for the first few weeks. Spent a lot of evenings in the bath followed by an early night. For me the evenings were the hardest as it was when I ate the most (before LT).

The more weight you lose, the fitter you will become as you are not lugging about so much extra weight. Gradually does it though. Try to build up your fitness.

You are doing brilliantly sweetie. Keep up the hard work!!!!

Niamh xxx

well done on the loss so far,.xx

yaaaaaaayyyyyy:) I am so happy 4 you hun.....
your doing brill xxx
Ps: dont drink peppermint tea i have been but im bloated and the lady in the chemist told me that its not allowedxxxx
Nat xXx

Thanks everyone

The support I get on here is brilliant. Another day another dollar. I had left over fish in the freezer which I decided 'yes i'm mad!' to cook it smelt lovely. But who was it for my cat. She might as well have a treat if I can't.

Well done Geraldine
Thats a great loss! Looking forward to seeing next weeks loss.
Good luck.
Emma x

Well done Geraldine! Great incentive as you say .... and the scales always tell a good enough tale to keep you going week to week :) xx

well done geraldine! were you nervous for your weigh in? i just have this horrible feeling i will only have lost 2llbs or somethin after all this, no idea why i'm bein negative/nervous about it, i've kept to the diet. Earl grey with beramot is allowed?? sweetners allowed?? and 2 litres of water enough?? x

Excellent news indeed! Well done Geraldine! :patback:

Back