First weigh in.....

looby1003

...and I've lost 10.5lbs!!!!! :bunnydance:To say I'm over the moon is an understatement lol! Would have took me months to lose that on any other diet. Its been hard work but sooo worth it. I can't believ how I've been able to stick to it either, I was more worried about failing than anything else. I did have a little slip up though, namely some sliced chicken and a jaffa cake :ashamed0005: but it doesn't seem to have done too much damage, and I'm feeling great today.
To anyone who's thinking of doing this diet, just go for it. Wish I'd done it years ago
Lou x

Wow Lou, what a fantastic start!

Great start.

Wow brilliant, thought I was doing fab at 8lbs but that is AMAZING, well done you x

Wow brilliant, thought I was doing fab at 8lbs but that is AMAZING, well done you x

Fantastic inch losses Nenya! Must get round to doing mine.....I feel and look thinner but only the tape measure will tell....

Fantastic.... Remember this feeling xx

Whoop whoop Lou.. Amazing loss hun x x x

Keep that positive attitude and you will do great x x x

Aww thanks alot for the kind messages guys :). Just dished the girls tea up and it hasn't bothered me at all...what a difference a week makes lol....
lou xx

Well done, such a brilliant loss, im sure u feel great xx

well done with your first week and weigh in, good luck for week 2

Well done Loo, what a way to finish off your first week..xxx

Wow how fabulous! This has really inspired me as im on my first day and struggling ha! Really gives me a reason to carry on reading other successes. Well done x

Wow well done Looby!! fantastic loss xxx

Back