First Weigh In!

Well done thats amazing :)
Have a fab day x

Excellent good job, keep it up xx

Congratulations! What a great start. Well done :)

Brillaint start, well done..and keep up the hard work ;)

i'm delighted for you well done ;) . keep up the good work

congrats, yes it maybe hard at times, but the payout is great

Yay! Congrats, knew your first week back would be a good one. Well done x

Wow! Keep it up :) Good luck for w2 xx

Thank you everyone!

I really couldn't have done it without all of you. Yesterday was really hard with family stuff and two faced people spreading untrue rubbish about me but today I am 12 pounds lighter and just got a compliment. After only a week on LT my husbands aunt just said "wow you have lost weight, you look amazing!" I feel so happy I could burst.

People can be so nasty...there lives must be pretty dull, you'll have the last laugh with your new slinky figure well done that is a amazing first week loss..i'm only on day 1 just hoping i can get a nice loss xx

Well done Shaz! You'll be settling into things now, all we've got to do now is knuckle down and get through it, it takes a lot of determination to do this so be proud! What a great incentive to keep going when you get positive comments from your nearest and dearest - after all, those people are the only ones who matter. All the others need to get a life!

Good for you, keep it up! xx

Wow - well done you! I'm on day 3 and am hoping my first WI will be as good as yours :) Keep up the good work x

Thanks everyone! I was really happy till someone asked me when my baby was due today. He said he got me confused with someone else but i must still look pregnant for him to ask. the problem is that after 2 kids and 2 c-sections most of weight is around my stomach and not as much anywhere else. He did point to his huge belly and say "You could ask me the same question" but it didn't make me feel better. So glad I am on LT and i know that I am on my way to a slimmer me or I would be absolutely devastated.

Anyway, everyone that knows me has noticed a difference and that is all that matters. For the first time in ages, i have ordered Jeans over the internet and when they came they fit. No more trying on endless sizes and styles to try and find a pair that i can squeeze on.

Hope everyone is doing ok today x x

People can be so nasty...there lives must be pretty dull, you'll have the last laugh with your new slinky figure well done that is a amazing first week loss..i'm only on day 1 just hoping i can get a nice loss xx

Thanks hun! My sis-in-law has always been jealous of me because everyone likes me and is always trying to spread rumours about me. She has always felt superior because she is naturally a stick insect but she better enjoy it while she can because I will be the new skinny me soon and I won't be prepared to take her crap.

How are you getting on? Hope evrything is going ok x x

Well done Shaz! You'll be settling into things now, all we've got to do now is knuckle down and get through it, it takes a lot of determination to do this so be proud! What a great incentive to keep going when you get positive comments from your nearest and dearest - after all, those people are the only ones who matter. All the others need to get a life!

Good for you, keep it up! xx

That is so true hun!

Back