First weigh in

Susiepoos

Well I'm quite chuffed with myself!!!:D - first weigh in and I've lost 5lb and it really wasn't that hard - I've enjoyed all the fruit and have managed to get by without any major urges for chocolate - can't be bad!!!

Does anyone know, because I'm doing SW online, is there anywhere you can buy the hi-fi bars? or can I just walk into a class and tell them I'm an online member and can I buy some bars? Must admit the Alpen light bars are really nice - choco/orange ones are yummy the choco/fudge though is a little too sweet for me.

Well here's to week 2!!!

Sue

I don't know the answer, but have you tried the Kelloggs Fibre Plus - name makes them sound awful I think, but they are really nice and are the same syns as the HiFi. They don't taste quite as sweet as the Alpen, and are quite substantial, plus you get a real coating of chocolate on them. They are probably cheaper too!?

BTW - congrats on your weight loss!

Well done 5lb is fantastic, i am not sure about buying the hi fi bars. Try emailling Slimming world they should be able to advise you of how to get some.

Hi Sue! Well done that's amazing!!

I'm not sure about buying them online, I was looking to see if I could buy the Food directories online today and couldn't find a link, I used to get them through the mag but I don't think they sell things through mail order anymore :0(

Ebay sellers are selling them at a really stupid price grr...

hi hun first very well done on ur 5lb loss :happy096:
re the hi-fi bars u can only get them in class i don't know how u would stand going in and asking might be worth trying ;) i have had the kellogs fibre plus bars they are scrummy would advise you to try them far nicer than the alpen bars and they are a h/e (although u only get 1) good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

not sure about the bars but well done on your weight loss :D x

Good luck Davey - hope it goes well - if I can do it - anyone can!!

well done thats brill! I can only lose about 2lb per week or even less :( well done xx

Back