• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in

Susiepoos

S: 15st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st5lb(14.93%)
Well I'm quite chuffed with myself!!!:D - first weigh in and I've lost 5lb and it really wasn't that hard - I've enjoyed all the fruit and have managed to get by without any major urges for chocolate - can't be bad!!!

Does anyone know, because I'm doing SW online, is there anywhere you can buy the hi-fi bars? or can I just walk into a class and tell them I'm an online member and can I buy some bars? Must admit the Alpen light bars are really nice - choco/orange ones are yummy the choco/fudge though is a little too sweet for me.

Well here's to week 2!!!

Sue

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sparky67

S: 19st5lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3st8lb(18.45%)
I don't know the answer, but have you tried the Kelloggs Fibre Plus - name makes them sound awful I think, but they are really nice and are the same syns as the HiFi. They don't taste quite as sweet as the Alpen, and are quite substantial, plus you get a real coating of chocolate on them. They are probably cheaper too!?

BTW - congrats on your weight loss!

JoC

Silver Member
Well done 5lb is fantastic, i am not sure about buying the hi fi bars. Try emailling Slimming world they should be able to advise you of how to get some.

rumbletummy

Silver Member
S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st10.0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(13.54%)
Hi Sue! Well done that's amazing!!

I'm not sure about buying them online, I was looking to see if I could buy the Food directories online today and couldn't find a link, I used to get them through the mag but I don't think they sell things through mail order anymore :0(

Ebay sellers are selling them at a really stupid price grr...

valerie11

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun first very well done on ur 5lb loss :happy096:
re the hi-fi bars u can only get them in class i don't know how u would stand going in and asking might be worth trying ;) i have had the kellogs fibre plus bars they are scrummy would advise you to try them far nicer than the alpen bars and they are a h/e (although u only get 1) good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
S: 16st2lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st8.5lb(16.15%)
not sure about the bars but well done on your weight loss :D x

Susiepoos

S: 15st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st5lb(14.93%)
Good luck Davey - hope it goes well - if I can do it - anyone can!!

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 1st6.5lb(12.54%)
well done thats brill! I can only lose about 2lb per week or even less :( well done xx