First weigh in

joeysox

:D over the moon lost 13ibs on my first week, as id already been losing weight for a long time i didnt expect anything that drastic! sooo happy

xxxx

Great result, had you been on a diet before?

yes ive been dieting for a couple of years lost 10 stone but as of 3 months ago no change in my weight so i decided to try this hopefully it will help me lose the last 5 stone

xxx

Hey,
Great work, to the both of you!
I started lipotrim yesterday! I am Finding the actual diet fine (so far) however i feel awful! Like i have the flu or a hangover - is that normal?!
I need to lose 10stone so i hope i can see this out! xx

hi shelly :)

it could be that you need to drink more water? i tried something similar to this years ago and felt flu-ey but it was cause i forget to drink, worth a try? if i drink less than 3 litres i feel drowsy and achey. Ive found this easier than simply cutting back tbh as its all or nothing, its easy to slip up and have an extra choccy or bit of pizza etc but cant really slip up on this without going out of your way, although i found it a struggle making my son a bacon sarnie the other day lol good luck!! its only my first week too so feel free to msg :):) xxxx

When did u start the lipotrim diet??
Thanks for the advice!
I have no idea how you could be around food.. well done, i have no will power!
I live on my own and i emptied my kitchen completely-all the food gone. Even went as far, as giving my bank card to my mother so i cant call a take away or pop into a shop! Drastic but it has to be done, i am only 25 and i haven't lived properly at all! I just want to enjoy the normal things in life! xx

yes i agree with joeysox this is my third week and i feel rough when i forget 2 drink the hardest part is trying 2 remember the drinking hope u have a easy first week shelly x

i started 7 days ago :) im 25 too it sucks having to do this lol yesterday was the worst i took my kids to meet up with a few mums from a toddler group i go too and we went to a cafe with a play area and everyone was eating.... then i got out my shake lol wasnt too bad until one of them said ' i will describe how yummy this is in such vivid detail that you will think you ate it' oops

i resisted though, i have started leaving my bank card too, so tempting but things will taste different once you start eating again so you might not even enjoy the take away xxxxx

:D over the moon lost 13ibs on my first week, as id already been losing weight for a long time i didnt expect anything that drastic! sooo happy

xxxx

brilliant 1st week well done to you :)

Great loss well done x

Hey,
Great work, to the both of you!
I started lipotrim yesterday! I am Finding the actual diet fine (so far) however i feel awful! Like i have the flu or a hangover - is that normal?!
I need to lose 10stone so i hope i can see this out! xx

you need loads of water especially this weather

Well done, that's a fab start and well done for already losing 10 stone. That is amazing. I am in total awe!

thats pretty amazing in your first week. well done. keep it up. you will be just fine.

kerryxxx

Fantastic start, well done :) x

fantastic start well done :)

i started 7 days ago :) im 25 too it sucks having to do this lol yesterday was the worst i took my kids to meet up with a few mums from a toddler group i go too and we went to a cafe with a play area and everyone was eating.... then i got out my shake lol wasnt too bad until one of them said ' i will describe how yummy this is in such vivid detail that you will think you ate it' oops

i resisted though, i have started leaving my bank card too, so tempting but things will taste different once you start eating again so you might not even enjoy the take away xxxxx

I hope i hate take aways after this cos im still dreaming about them now hahaha

you need loads of water especially this weather

what exactly is lots of water, i drink about 3litres aday should i be pushing for alot more?? I also mix each drink with 500-750ml of water.. i think mixing as much water as possible helps the taste... How o u find exercising on the diet. I havent been able to do a think at the moment as im still very shaky and sort of weak.

Back