First Weigh In.....

Twiggy29

Hi all...
Well managed to get thru the first week and lost 12lbs.... :talk017::banana dancer:
Cant believe I got thru it cos the first few days getting into ketosis were awful (worst ever) and day 6 is often a wobble for me, dont worry considered cheating... but came away from it.
I have kinda noticed one person who sets off my triggers which usually results in me escaping with food after - so that was interesting and even more pleasing that I did'nt give in.

There is never a stash of chocolate in the house usually if I want it I just to and get it - but this week there is and kinda felt deprieved as if I could'nt have my share of it.... so I remembered from previously which worked for me - I took one of each of the bars and put them in a freezer bag and marked them mine - now I dont feel deprieved anymore... if that makes since..

So today is start of week 2 and hopefully it flies by just as quick...

Thanks everyone for supporting me during the week this site has been my lifeline reading thru the threads etc....

Fantastic weight loss Twiggy!

12lbs is fabulous, well done:happy096:

Very good idea about freezing your chocolate for later:D

Thanks Mini - yeah freezing the choc works for me - I know its there for me if and when I want it - but out of site at the same time.. thanks for the congrats

Toptooty - thanks a mill for mail, glad I got thru the first week, each day was a struggle mainly an internal struggle of sabbotaging myself - but thankfully mind one - just wanted to see the back of 16 and hopefully by next week the back of 15 - though have a long way to go at least to see the 14's make me feel so much better about myself...

I thought it would take forever I've been on the diet four weeks tomorrow and I've already said goodbye to the 14's and 13's now in the 12's. It's the best diet I've ever been on I'm loving it. I found it really hard the first week but got through it fine. I so look forward to my weigh ins is really strange :)

Hey Toptooty,

OMG - that is fantastic losses you must be absolutely chuffed - congrats that is great inspiration. I have to admit im jealous of you being in the 12's I cant wait to be back there.

Yeah it is a great diet and does work its just mentally hard really - have read on lilly's diary from the book she is reading that if you want something to write it down - so far have wanted 3 things but two of them are dinners in restaurants where I previously lived over 5 hours ago - so that perfectly rules that out and the other is fajita's but I just said there is nothing amazing about them and can have them soon again.

Have you a goal in mind of what weight you want to be...

:wow: well done on your loss its a fantastic start for you.:0clapper:

Twiggy29 said:
Have you a goal in mind of what weight you want to be...

Yes I want to lose 63lbs lost 19lbs so far. Would love to be 9st 10lbs.

Got the iPhone app 100 day to weight loss that I read everyday which is really been good for me it's got stuff like this in it

1.Make a list of any fears or negative behaviors that have hurt your weight-loss success in the past. Read each one out loud, and then say, "I used to be that way, but now I'm different."

2.Then write new endings for them by completing this sentence: I used to ________ (fill in your old behavior), but now I ________ (write in your new ending).

3.Read these new outcomes often, and then live in a way that makes them true.

What's your goal your working towards? You've got off to a great start :)

Yes I want to lose 63lbs lost 19lbs so far. Would love to be 9st 10lbs.

Got the iPhone app 100 day to weight loss that I read everyday which is really been good for me it's got stuff like this in it

1.Make a list of any fears or negative behaviors that have hurt your weight-loss success in the past. Read each one out loud, and then say, "I used to be that way, but now I'm different."

2.Then write new endings for them by completing this sentence: I used to ________ (fill in your old behavior), but now I ________ (write in your new ending).

3.Read these new outcomes often, and then live in a way that makes them true.

What's your goal your working towards? You've got off to a great start :)

Yay, another convert! I love that app. :D The author's name is Linda Spangle and you can buy it in book form if you haven't got an iPhone.

If only I worked on commission... :)

Yeah think that's the book Lily was on about and she was saying that there is a new thing to do each day of the 100 days - she posted some of the stuff thru her diary and have to say I found it very good too. Im still back in the stone age and don't have an iphone - for me it calls and texts after that not into it - though for things like this would like it...

My goal is 10stone - I'm 5'7" so thats the goal, a bit of journey but hey even if get into the 10's I will be happy. So 5 stone to go...........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Not going to look at it that way thats why have broken down the goals - each bit done will be great to see..

You will be there in no time your cruising along.....

I have a few things on next month that will keep me motivated - and will avoid eating at them.

Last edited:
Sorry Lily our emails crossed...lol
I love reading your diary its great reading.... you mentioned your writing a book, what you writing..

Shockingly, I write... ahem, sensual romance, Twiggy (maybe slightly raunchier than your average Mills and Boon :eek:) but heavier on the romance than the saucy stuff. Embarrassing but true.

Last edited:
Fab!! Well done!

Going to go check out this 100 days thingy now! Need something right now to check it on track xx

Hey All...

Thanks for the replies and the great support - its weird but to cheat makes me feel like im letting all of ye down so thank ye all for the friendly encouragement and chats on here...

Well done on such a fab loss.
If my first weigh in is anything like that, I'd be the happiest girl ever!

Back