First Weigh In

Royal Purple

I never thought I'd be able to do this because I never made it through an entire week before, but... I FINALLY DID!!!

This week was pretty awful. Was TOTM and really messed up my motivation cos it was only my first week and it was really something to see my weight going up and up even though I had done nothing wrong.
Did pinch abit here and there, and after one week of TOTM and sneaking here and there :p, my weight loss this week is...

4.8lbs.

I admit, it isn't much considering it's the first week and all, but then there's the picking on food, the TOTM, and everything. Just glad that one week on, I'm lighter than I started.

And thanks to everyone who left supporting messages when I was whining on about TOTM. It really gets to me. :)

P.S.: Switching to 790 this week. SS is really not for me. Maybe I'll get into it some other time, just not now. Lol..

Well done on making it through the week and losing 4.8 lbs :clap: You've done well and should be pleased with yourself. Hope you enjoy doing 790 this week :)

Well done you've done brilliantly and an excellent WI in result. Must have been tough having TOTM on your first week.

Georgie
x

That's a fantastic start - nearly half a stone, not to be sniffed at!!
Well done!!

Ails xx

Back