First Weigh In

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Royal Purple, 26 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    I never thought I'd be able to do this because I never made it through an entire week before, but... I FINALLY DID!!!

This week was pretty awful. Was TOTM and really messed up my motivation cos it was only my first week and it was really something to see my weight going up and up even though I had done nothing wrong.
    Did pinch abit here and there, and after one week of TOTM and sneaking here and there :p, my weight loss this week is...

4.8lbs.

I admit, it isn't much considering it's the first week and all, but then there's the picking on food, the TOTM, and everything. Just glad that one week on, I'm lighter than I started.

And thanks to everyone who left supporting messages when I was whining on about TOTM. It really gets to me. :)

P.S.: Switching to 790 this week. SS is really not for me. Maybe I'll get into it some other time, just not now. Lol..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done on making it through the week and losing 4.8 lbs :clap: You've done well and should be pleased with yourself. Hope you enjoy doing 790 this week :)

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done off to a great start,,,

5. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    thanks sweethearts.. looking forward to having a better week than the last one. :)

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done you've done brilliantly and an excellent WI in result. Must have been tough having TOTM on your first week.

Georgie
    x

7. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    Yep.. cos i was expecting much more weight loss like somewhere close to 10lbs or something cos that's what everyone's losing during their first week innit.

but i guess 4.8lbs is better than nothing. :) let us both lose more this week, since we seem to have had out TOTM last week. hee!

8. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    That's a fantastic start - nearly half a stone, not to be sniffed at!!
    Well done!!

Ails xx

9. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well done

keep up the good work.:D

10. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Well done.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.