First weigh in

Kellie mum of 4

Silver Member
Hi all in my first week I lost 4lb which I am really pleased with I still have a long way to go but I know I can get there also my other half told me that it will take me at least 3 years to lose 3 stone so now I am determined to prove him wrong I have been to the gym 3 times last week and hopefully I will make it 3 times this week although with 4 kids it ain't always easy I also rejoined dancing again last night so with all this exercise hopefully I lose weight at a steady 1-2 lb. a week I would like to try and do 7 lb a month for the first few months while I am this heavy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur weight loss its a brill 1st weigh in :D keep up d good work u can do never mind d other half u can do it xxx:p

Thanks girls I will show him I really have too I am loving the pro points as I can still live while doing it so I don't feel like I have to deprive myself of anything so it doesn't feel like a diet just a new way of life with portion control as I was a pig and just ate and ate

Hannata 2 stone in 6 months is great I hope I can do it and the way I am feeling now I am sure I can

Revenge is a great motivator! Congrats on a great first week xxx

Kellie, would you not think of losing something else while you're at it!! Seriously, you don't need negative comments like that. Good luck with your journey :)

Back