First weigh in

egginabap

Hi all, just wanted to share my fab news with you all! I've been doing TS for 2 weeks and just weighed myself for the first time, I've lost 10lbs! I now weigh 10 stone 11! I haven't been in the tens for years!

Loving this diet (apart from the bars YUCK), even hubby is impressed and has decided to start himself tomorrow!

Have a great week peeps xxx

That's fantastic. Well done :)

:woohoo: well done, on target for a stone a month :)

Thanks so much you are all lovely. This must be the first forum I've been on where there's no b*tching! Just loads of support. Xx

Thanks so much you are all lovely. This must be the first forum I've been on where there's no b*tching! Just loads of support. Xx

You're right, just like-minded people with the same goal. xx

Thanks peeps.......... Feeling a bit pooh now though as I've just weighed myself and have only lost 2lb in the last week. It doesn't feel like the sacrifices are worth it when I could have lost that in a week doing WW!

don't fall into that trap egginabap!
thats the little devil on your shoulder saying "well you could've eaten this week and still lost that!"
look at the weight loss over a month and remember that some weeks will be less and some weeks will be more, you still couldn't lose roughly a stone a month on ww!
hang in there
sian x

How is your OH finding it egginabap? Are you keeping each other on track? Hope you are feeling more positive about sticking with the VLCD now. I'm on the final push to keep going until the Christmas break x

Thanks guys, feeling much better today thanks. I think I haven't been drinking enough water, so will make sure I do 3L at least tomorrow.

My OH lasted 5 days, lost 12 pounds (which has taken me 3 weeks to lose- MEN!!) and then decided to not bother till after Xmas. He was really struggling, I told him to start off on 4 packs but he wouldn't listen! He is really supportive of me though and has planned some nice healthy dinners for me next week (it's my first add a meal week- scary!!).

Wouldn't have got to nearly 4 weeks without this site- every time I feel low I find myself here. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment x

egginabap said:
Thanks guys, feeling much better today thanks. I think I haven't been drinking enough water, so will make sure I do 3L at least tomorrow.

My OH lasted 5 days, lost 12 pounds (which has taken me 3 weeks to lose- MEN!!) and then decided to not bother till after Xmas. He was really struggling, I told him to start off on 4 packs but he wouldn't listen! He is really supportive of me though and has planned some nice healthy dinners for me next week (it's my first add a meal week- scary!!).

Wouldn't have got to nearly 4 weeks without this site- every time I feel low I find myself here. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment x

Awww so glad it's going well hun :) x men hey *rolls eyes*

Well done thats brilliant.

I had a bar for the first time today and Im not impressed either. Ive been eating Tesco bars as someone posted on here to say they were almost identical in nutritional info and theyre lovely in comparrison, and theyre on offer at 2 boxes for £3.50.

Back