First weigh-in :)

Well done xx

Hi just started this week but I am really struggling today. Not even gone on my daughters party so I am not tempted but have tummy cramps and feel fed up today!!!

Hi just started this week but I am really struggling today. Not even gone on my daughters party so I am not tempted but have tummy cramps and feel fed up today!!!

Just think how happy and great you will feel when you get weighed and see how well you have done. If I feel tempted I find something else to do, go for a walk, bike ride, hot bath etc x

Well done, 8lbs is amazing! I started on Thursday so my weigh in is Weds but I popped in this morning and I've already lost 5lbs so I hope I manage 8lbs by the end of the week too :D

Great stuff ladies.

I had my weigh in this morning after 5 days as Sundays are better for me and lost 10lbs so really chuffed.

First weigh-in today and..............8lbs gone!
QUOTE]

Well done lovely=D!!!! That's such an amazing loss! Keep up the great work:clap:

Need some inspiration I am struggling big time today with LL. First weigh in is on Wednesday but have a pop in tomorrow. I am so hungry constantly thinking and dreaming about food. It's hard xxx

Oh I share your pain, what day are you on? In the first couple of days all I thought about was food but I think as time goes on & you begin to feel better you concentrate more on the weight loss & it all seems worth. When I'm hungry I drink a huge glass of water & it bloats me up a bit x

Well done everyone!! I get weighed on Thursday so really hoping there is a good loss for my first week! Will take anything over 3lbs. Am struggling a bit today but thankfully locked in meetings all day!

Back