First weigh in!

sushidoll85

So I should be happy! My first week I lost 3lbs!

But my friend who had a lower bmi lost 7lbs and she never excersised!

I had 20 weekly points left over and I worked my butt off at gym and running! I had 42 activity points that I never ate!

So I'm so confused how she lost so much or maybe I'm jealous! She never ate her weeklys, so maybe I should do the same!

3lbs is good! I should be happy!

You should be Hun - 3lb is great - you never know what happens in your 2nd week - I find my body retains weight at parts of the month and then I can have big losses in other parts of the month but it all evens itself out in the end x

Well done 3lbs is great!!

3 lbs off is 3 lbs closer to your goal!!!! xxx

3lbs is good, will be interesting to see after a month how much you have both lost, because it will even out and as your exercising you'll do better in the long run.

Your simply not eating enough for the amount of exercise your doing...... If your earning that many activity points you should definitely have all your weekly points!!!!

3lbs is a great loss though so you should be very proud :) Xxxx

SJH1985 said:
Your simply not eating enough for the amount of exercise your doing...... If your earning that many activity points you should definitely have all your weekly points!!!!

3lbs is a great loss though so you should be very proud :) Xxxx

It could be the case! I worked out yesterday I ate 1560 calories ( including free fruit etc) and burned 580 calories!
So maybe I should eat my weekly points on the days I excersise!

Cheers hun!

Congrats :)
Weigh 3lbs of stuff on your scales and youll see it's a lot to loose :)

Back