First weigh in..

Tash91

Hi Everyone! Have lost 10lb this week.

Right now I am feeling very down and depressed and just want something to eat :( These Milkshakes are making me miserable.
Dunno whether it's worth the hassle to just have a slip-up and crack on with it again tomorrow or to push on through? I am on day 7 and am still STARVING.

How easy is it to restart after 1 slipup? Someone help!

Its really hard the first week so get through it and you'll be fine. Don't eat because you've lost fluid weight so you may easily put it back on with food at this stage. I'm just starting my third week now and I'm the finest I'm actually getting slightly bored of the diet but that's a good complaint! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I have resisted and am just downing water to stop myself eating! It's so hard but I am just thinking about how I will feel when this hunger feeling has gone.

Well done. Keep up the good work x

If I feel peckish I take peppermint tea its warm and comforting and you do feel satisfied. It's been my lifeline through this.

I regret to inform you all that I had 2 slices of pizza and a few little nibbles. I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF!!! Have been testing with ketostix and they say I am still in Ketosis (instead of purple it is really pink) bit confused.

I found that I didn't really want the food though as it wasn't as good as I had expected and I felt really sicky and full after only a small amount.

Have beaten myself up about it and am back on the shakes today.

We all slip up now and then it is how we recover from them that determines how we succeed on our journey you have got through the toughest week in week 1 it does get easier it just takes time good luck for you future losses :)

Draw a line under your slip ups and crack on with the shakes hun,everyone is entitled to their bad days and slip ups hun c

Back