First Weigh in

Snappyjugs

Woohhoooo i got my first weigh in today.
Im down 14lbs..
I havent been under 20stone in 2 years..
I really REALLY want something to eat..
Can i have one meal and go straight back on the shakes or will that completely knock me off course

Well done Snappy Jugs :)

Woohhoooo i got my first weigh in today.
Im down 14lbs..
I havent been under 20stone in 2 years..
I really REALLY want something to eat..
Can i have one meal and go straight back on the shakes or will that completely knock me off course

Snappy, what are you thinking???? of course you can't have a meal hun. Look at the results that you have achieved this week. It will set you back if you do, honestly it's not worth the risk. This is a "Total Food Replacement" programme so hence NO food allowed ;) The hunger will pass, have you kept your fluids up??
I hope you can keep going :D

Well done on ur weight loss.....but you def cannot have a meal!!! It defeats the whole process of lipotrim! It's not like ww or sw were you treat urself on weigh in day! You must stick to the rules of lipotrim! Please dont eat!

And 2 seconds ago I just typed to you in another thread saying wait for weigh-in day to get a boost snappyjugs. I'm losing track of all the posts - there's so many of them! :D

It sounds like you definitely got a boost (14lbs is excellent) but you really don't want to be eating. You managed the hardest week without food and look at the results, now try another week without food and see how much of a difference that makes. If nothing else I think the majority on here would agree week two is a lot easier than the first one.

Snappy hun i would strongly advise you not to eat anything hun, just stay strong and carry on. I had been on TFR for 3 weeks i got very ill for other reasons than diet. In week 4 i ate for comfort and i have kicked myself senseless for it, so now i am starting all over again and its tough hun. The amount of weight you have lost in your first week is fantastic hun xx

I havent caved in.. Im stupid for even thinking about it..
If it wasnt for this forum and my mum i would totally have given up by now..
Im just finding it hard but im sticking to it.. Thanks guys
Xxx

Back