ProPoints First Weigh In

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done to both of you,what's the main difference for your OH? Mine is struggling abit to lose much.

Sorry I don't understand your question of what's the main difference? Do you mean what's he been doing?

Yea sorry like did he cut out drinking or more exercise,things like that.Not that I'm saying your OH drinks but mine does so wondered if break from it for awhile would help.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea sorry like did he cut out drinking or more exercise,things like that.Not that I'm saying your OH drinks but mine does so wondered if break from it for awhile would help.

My OH only had 2 beers thru the week, he normally cycles but hasn't been able so so purely just food changes so far. Does your OH point his alcohol?

Your OH has done really well with no exercise.Yea he does point it,he has a bad back so not much exercise and normally uses all his weeklies,I suggested trying to cut down on using them and see how he gets on.

Yea my OH is using less this week so hopefully he will see more of a difference,I don't mind of course,but I know he feels disheartened by it.Thanks for helping me out :0)

Well done to you both! I had my first weigh in this morning lost 4.5lbs. I find I ate mostly the same things every day though so will have to try vary it before i get bored! Any suggestions on nice low point meals?

Back