FIRST WEIGH-IN!

casablanca

OMG: 10st8lbs

Lost 9lbs! :D

I can't believe it but it's true - I'm wearing a pair of trousers I couldn't even fasten last week and they feel comfortable!

I couldn't have done it without the help of this forum - it's been fantastic - thank you so much.

I'm buzzing!

Well done! :)
I have my 2nd weigh in tonight...hope it's a good loss!! I am happy this morning because I am wearing a uniform for work that is 2 sizes smaller than before! :)

That's fab!! I have my first weigh in at lunch today. I'm actually quite nervous! So much so I'm thinking of all the reasons why I might not have done so well! Lol!

Every now and then I've had a can of Pepsi max (0calorie and 0carbs) do you think that's allowed? On the positive side I have resisted, gateaux, croissants, French fancies, Chinese and pizza!

I'm doing SS+, do any of you have any tips? X

OMG: 10st8lbs

Lost 9lbs! :D

I can't believe it but it's true - I'm wearing a pair of trousers I couldn't even fasten last week and they feel comfortable!

I couldn't have done it without the help of this forum - it's been fantastic - thank you so much.

I'm buzzing!

Well done chick just the motivation you need to keep going ay xxxx

Well done :)

That's fab!! I have my first weigh in at lunch today. I'm actually quite nervous! So much so I'm thinking of all the reasons why I might not have done so well! Lol!

Every now and then I've had a can of Pepsi max (0calorie and 0carbs) do you think that's allowed? On the positive side I have resisted, gateaux, croissants, French fancies, Chinese and pizza!

I'm doing SS+, do any of you have any tips? X

Good luck with the weigh-in. Let me know how you get on.

I think I read somewhere on this forum that Pepsi Max is okay, but not 100% sure.

I'm doing SSP. I've found it helps a lot if you prepare your food for the week in advance if you can. For instance, on a Sunday, I weigh out my chicken (uncooked) and prawns (cooked). I cook the chicken breast in the microwave with two squirts of fry light and some spices. I put each cooked chicken breast/prawns in a sandwich bag and either put in the fridge or freeze. That way, you only have to add your salad or veg to it for a quick, ready meal. I also find adding fresh chopped herbs and black pepper to the soups makes them more interesting. Adding ice to the shakes makes them so much better - I got that tip off this forum! x

casablanca said:
Good luck with the weigh-in. Let me know how you get on.

I think I read somewhere on this forum that Pepsi Max is okay, but not 100% sure.

I'm doing SSP. I've found it helps a lot if you prepare your food for the week in advance if you can. For instance, on a Sunday, I weigh out my chicken (uncooked) and prawns (cooked). I cook the chicken breast in the microwave with two squirts of fry light and some spices. I put each cooked chicken breast/prawns in a sandwich bag and either put in the fridge or freeze. That way, you only have to add your salad or veg to it for a quick, ready meal. I also find adding fresh chopped herbs and black pepper to the soups makes them more interesting. Adding ice to the shakes makes them so much better - I got that tip off this forum! x

That's awesome advice! Thank you!
Just got weighed- Lost 3lb, which I'm thrilled with. On track for the first 1stone in a month milestone!

Back