first weigh in

disney1982

hi
i,ve jut been weighed after sticking to it 100% having lot of water & black coffee & only lost 6lb??

i no i should be happy but i hoping for at least 8 on my 1st week.....

i dont know how i can lose more than 6 for next week if i,ve ticking to lp not cheating at all - no ffods av enen touched my lips....

I think the first weeks lost is based on water weight, maybe you didn't have a lot of water in your body,
Were you also drinking enough not drinking enough can slow yr losses
And have you been toilet these things can effect your weight lost !!! Just a thought Hun ! X

Sorry also should of said don't be disappointed as you will go on o lose more next week and generally it always adds up too a stone a month x

Hiya and as said above any loss is a loss, but I totally understand where you are coming from, like most of us you will have read through here or known someone that has shifted a stone or more in their first week, so now you feel "why wasnt that me" no matter what anyone says to you it will not console the way you feel right now, just being honest guys dont shoot me. I have on other diets thrown myself whole heartedly into the first week and lost 1/2 lb, and honestly I went home and cried, yes a 40 odd year old woman crying over that! But with will power, as that is what it will now take you to attempt week two, I got through the 2nd week and hay presto lost 5lb ( this was WW btw) so it CAN go like this sometimes, and when you are feeling a bit better later you will think to yourself that its is 6lb after all, thats nearly half a stone, which could easily turned into a whole stone by 2 or 3 weeks, thats the thought that keeps me going, but just wanted to say that what you are feeling is normal, we all want a WOW week ( especially at the start when things are hardest), see what week two brings you, chin up xxxx

I agree dizzy for me it was week three where I lost 1.5 lbs and its defeating I cried but carried on and I am now nearly 8 st lighter you can and will do it xx

I agree dizzy for me it was week three where I lost 1.5 lbs and its defeating I cried but carried on and I am now nearly 8 st lighter you can and will do it xx

wow 8st is such a huge achievement really really well done, see what I mean though? not sure I could have picked myself up from a 1.5 week, as in my head I would be thinking " if i was doing WW or SW I could have shifted that and maybe more and have EATEN lol"

I feel that maybe with this sort of thing its more of a "look at what I have done in a month" rather than focusing on a low week, with most diets if you had had a 1.5 loss chances are next week could be a 2 or 3 loss, where as with this there is the chance that a 1.5 could easily be followed by a 5 or 6 lb loss, I am sure people will tell me if they think I am wrong, as I am only on day 9 myself, but have tried probably ever diet there is lol x

Dizzy1968 said:
wow 8st is such a huge achievement really really well done, see what I mean though? not sure I could have picked myself up from a 1.5 week, as in my head I would be thinking " if i was doing WW or SW I could have shifted that and maybe more and have EATEN lol"

I feel that maybe with this sort of thing its more of a "look at what I have done in a month" rather than focusing on a low week, with most diets if you had had a 1.5 loss chances are next week could be a 2 or 3 loss, where as with this there is the chance that a 1.5 could easily be followed by a 5 or 6 lb loss, I am sure people will tell me if they think I am wrong, as I am only on day 9 myself, but have tried probably ever diet there is lol x

Thanks that's pretty much what I thought but I was determine not to give up I guess it also depends on how much you want to do it , i do tend to take a month at a time I only get weighed every two weeks now it's a fair old trip to my pharmacy and i find it much more achievable,
I think I to have tried every diet and probably gained more weight eventually :) xx

awe thanks will keep going :) drinking loads lol not stopping going loo every 2 mins :) cant wait for my 2nd weigh in - fingers crossed :)

Hey don't worry about it. I'm on week 5 and I only seem to be getting about 3.5lbs a week off. You'd never lose that amount on any food diet. And now your first weeks over it gets so much easier into week 2. Plus you might not be as heavy as some of us. Those with a lot of weight to lose tend to be the biggest losers on the first week. It was different with me though. Think I lost the same as you on the first week.

Well done, don't be down be proud. I lost 5lb my first week and 18 weeks on I have lost 4stone 4pound ;) Keep it going hun x

any lose is gud i,m going to keep telling myself :) roll on tue weigh in haha

Back