• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Weigh In

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Congrats thats brilliant!! Well done. :party0011:
Great results like that make it so much easier to stick with it. You should be so proud of urself.
:talk017:

wow weldone, i have mine tomor... weighed myseld at home yesterday n i was only like a few pounds down hope this is wrong!!!!

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
wow weldone, i have mine tomor... weighed myseld at home yesterday n i was only like a few pounds down hope this is wrong!!!!
I weigh myself at home and I swear it's hardly ever the same as the result in the pharmacy. So I take my official weight loss from them and at home so long as I see the lbs decreasing it keeps me happy.

Best of luck tomorro with your weigh in and I'm sure you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Thank you ladies and good look with the weight in. I too dont get the same results at home, but I do the same - as long as it is lower I really dont care!!!

To move your ticker I go back to the site I made it on then change it from there and then re paste the code into the signature box.
Well done on weight loss, thats fantasticx

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Amanda, it took me ages to try and figure out how to move my ticker!! All u do is click on ticker to bring u to site, then select edit/update weight.

Scroll down till u can enter the date of ur weigh in and then enter the ammount u weigh now in the box underneath it. Enter ur PIN and save.

Sorry I'm really bad at explaining computer things!! But I hope it might help you.

Well done Amanda 11lb is fantastic! Its my first weigh day tomorrow and i can only hope its as much as that! I must admit i am starting to worry a bit about the weight loss starting to decrease as it inevitably will. I think i am starting to get greedy with losing lbs. Not long ago i would have been very grateful with losing a couple of pounds!!
Think i just need to remember that losing anything is great.
xxx