First Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Amanda34, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yay....I lost 11lbs in my first week...yippeeeeeeee

:party0038::party0038:

Have a question thou....how do I move my ticker?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats thats brilliant!! Well done. :party0011:
    Great results like that make it so much easier to stick with it. You should be so proud of urself.
    :talk017:

4. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow weldone, i have mine tomor... weighed myseld at home yesterday n i was only like a few pounds down hope this is wrong!!!!

5. Yuna

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I weigh myself at home and I swear it's hardly ever the same as the result in the pharmacy. So I take my official weight loss from them and at home so long as I see the lbs decreasing it keeps me happy.

Best of luck tomorro with your weigh in and I'm sure you will be very pleasantly surprised.

6. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank you ladies and good look with the weight in. I too dont get the same results at home, but I do the same - as long as it is lower I really dont care!!!

7. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    To move your ticker I go back to the site I made it on then change it from there and then re paste the code into the signature box.
    Well done on weight loss, thats fantasticx

8. Yuna

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Amanda, it took me ages to try and figure out how to move my ticker!! All u do is click on ticker to bring u to site, then select edit/update weight.

Scroll down till u can enter the date of ur weigh in and then enter the ammount u weigh now in the box underneath it. Enter ur PIN and save.

Sorry I'm really bad at explaining computer things!! But I hope it might help you.

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Amanda 11lb is fantastic! Its my first weigh day tomorrow and i can only hope its as much as that! I must admit i am starting to worry a bit about the weight loss starting to decrease as it inevitably will. I think i am starting to get greedy with losing lbs. Not long ago i would have been very grateful with losing a couple of pounds!!
    Think i just need to remember that losing anything is great.
    xxx

10. helen1679

helen1679 Member

Diet:
    lt
    thats amazing. if it was other weightloss plans you wouldn't even lose that much in a month

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.