First Weigh In

Amanda34

Yay....I lost 11lbs in my first week...yippeeeeeeee

:party0038::party0038:

Have a question thou....how do I move my ticker?

Congrats thats brilliant!! Well done. :party0011:
Great results like that make it so much easier to stick with it. You should be so proud of urself.
:talk017:

wow weldone, i have mine tomor... weighed myseld at home yesterday n i was only like a few pounds down hope this is wrong!!!!

wow weldone, i have mine tomor... weighed myseld at home yesterday n i was only like a few pounds down hope this is wrong!!!!

I weigh myself at home and I swear it's hardly ever the same as the result in the pharmacy. So I take my official weight loss from them and at home so long as I see the lbs decreasing it keeps me happy.

Best of luck tomorro with your weigh in and I'm sure you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Thank you ladies and good look with the weight in. I too dont get the same results at home, but I do the same - as long as it is lower I really dont care!!!

To move your ticker I go back to the site I made it on then change it from there and then re paste the code into the signature box.
Well done on weight loss, thats fantasticx

Amanda, it took me ages to try and figure out how to move my ticker!! All u do is click on ticker to bring u to site, then select edit/update weight.

Scroll down till u can enter the date of ur weigh in and then enter the ammount u weigh now in the box underneath it. Enter ur PIN and save.

Sorry I'm really bad at explaining computer things!! But I hope it might help you.

Well done Amanda 11lb is fantastic! Its my first weigh day tomorrow and i can only hope its as much as that! I must admit i am starting to worry a bit about the weight loss starting to decrease as it inevitably will. I think i am starting to get greedy with losing lbs. Not long ago i would have been very grateful with losing a couple of pounds!!
Think i just need to remember that losing anything is great.
xxx

thats amazing. if it was other weightloss plans you wouldn't even lose that much in a month

Back