FIRST WEIGH IN....

mango

I have lost 14 LBS in 7 days. Im so shocked. I thought i wouldnt because i have only been drinking 2 litres of water. So happy. Must have been carrying alot of water. Yay me!!!

Well done you I am starting on Wed 6 March so great to hear what is possible. I have 4 stones to lose.
How much weight are you looking to lose Mango

Well im looking to lose 3 or 4 stone. Im so happy. Never thought i could lose this much. I thought only men lose big like that. God luck with your start. First 4 days was hard. Its all down hill from there. X

That's fantastic mango well done you. Hope I get a good result on my first wi on Friday :)

Thats brilliant well done. I lost 12lbs in first week. Today was weigh day for week two and have lost 7lbs!! Its amazeing what you can acheive when stick to it. I got into a size 18 today instead of 20/22 roll on week 3!!! We can do it xxx

thats amazing teamonkey. fairplay. yeh im a size 20/22 more 22 haha. i cant wait to get back into 18's! your going to have to keep updating me because your post has give me more motivation. have felt sicky tonight x

Hey Mango!!

Fantastic loss, well done!!! x x x

Well done! Such a lovely feeling to lose that much in a week I lost that in my first week! I love this diet, wish I'd heard of it years ago x

1 Stone in a week! Fantastic!! I was delighted at 10lb, so 14lb is another world!! Well done! :)

Back