Step 1 Sole Source First weigh in

RossiRea4665

Just had my first weigh in and am totally shocked and delighted to find that I had 15lb off. I had to get on twice just in case. Have been 100% all week and drinking on average 4l of water. Still have about 7/8 stone to lose, but am totally delighted at that result. Not expecting a big loss next week, but anything will be great.
Cheryl x

Just had my first weigh in and am totally shocked and delighted to find that I had 15lb off. I had to get on twice just in case. Have been 100% all week and drinking on average 4l of water. Still have about 7/8 stone to lose, but am totally delighted at that result. Not expecting a big loss next week, but anything will be great.
Cheryl x
Well done that is great x

Wow!.. Well done, I'm on Day 2 of CD and I'm struggling..but seeing this has spurned me on!. :)
Thanks :). Keep with it, I really struggled the first week and went to bed early most nights. By second week I felt great and seeing the results kept me going as I wanted to lose every week when I seen my consultant and not gain. I only did ss for 4 weeks and now been doing ss+ for the rest of the time. Having the small amount of food helped me. You can do it. Xx

Thanks guys. I'm not doing too badly starting week2. The hardest thing for me is cooking for the family and not myself but I think the key is definitely drinking loads of water x

wow!!!!

thats an amazing loss for your first week!! Well done your totally inspiring :)

Thanks Rachel, I still have quite a bit to lose (am currently 18st and a size 20 and would like to be a size 10/12 - don't mind what weight that is but presuming I need to be about 11stone) but it is definitely a motivator having a big loss :)) hope your journey is going well x

Wow, that's a great loss. Congratulations! x

I'm doing the cambridge diet step 2 I don't know what cwp is looool

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha I've just realised what it stand for yes I am it must be lack of food why the brain isn't working

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! Am finding today a bit harder, getting peckish. Had my last shake about an hour ago (a heated vanilla one with a wee drop of coffee and a sweetener) was lovely and filled me more than a cold shake (I don't like coffee either lol) x

Just seen that you lost 11lb!!! That's fantastic!!! Really gives you a boost doesn't it. *cheers* :-D x

Just back from 2nd weigh in and had an amazing 8lb off :) 23lb in 2 weeks. Its a great start for me and I know my losses will slow down a lot now, but I'm so pleased with the result!!!

Back