Step 1 Sole Source First weigh in

Thank you! Don't think this week will be as impressive lol, but a loss is a loss. Can't wait til Tuesday to see. With it being time of month, ill be delighted with even a lb off :) x

Third weigh in today and have another 5lb off :) so pleased!!!!! 2 stone in 3 weeks x

Absolutely amazing loss! What a boost - can't wait to see the next one :D

Way to go! I am starting Cambridge in just under 2 weeks and I hope so much I get that same result that would be amazing you should be so proud of yourself :D

Thanks girls! Teapot, I did the same. I set a date in the future as to when I was going to start and I enjoyed all my food until them (I had a 30th and 40th birthday party to attend, so I waited until after those). My advice is to start upping your water drinking now-if you don't drink much at the minute. It definitely helps x

I do all sorts of things to keep my water going - I have a bottle with a good sipper (highland spring 3/4 litre is the best after much investigation!) and I also don't have it stone cold, room temp means I can drink more - go figure?! Also one other thing that may be good to know is when I drank sparkling water it seemed to affect my regularity and stoppered me up so if that's a problem I'd be careful how much of it you have! I need all the help I can get!

Fourth weigh in today-thought I'd only lost a lb but another 3lb gone forever!!!! That brings me to a total of 31lb in my first 4weeks and my jeans that I thought were a size 20 and getting very loose are actually a size 18 :) very happy girl today!

Hoping to lose at the average 14lb per month from now until I'm a few more stone lighter. Looking forward to summer now (and hoping the weathers a lot better than today x)

Weigh in yesterday and another 2lb off. Was a wee bit disappointed but couldnt complain as I'd had BBQ ribs on Saturday and half a cow on Sunday!! Having a social life definitely doesn't work when SSing! Have had a few coffee mornings this week and the smell of lively fresh baked scones have been killing me, but I have stuck to my black tea and sweeteners and hopefully will have a slightly bigger loss next Tuesday :)

5lb off this week :) so pleased as I have picked a wee bit yesterday and today (although was baking cupcakes today and had to taste a few different batters and buttercreams) and probably had about half a cupcake. Will go on the exercise bike later and try to burn a few of the carbs off!

Another 4lb off this week! Really pleased as it has been TOTM and I've nibbled on loads of cheese, ham, chicken and cucumber.

That's 3 stone in 7 weeks! Delighted!!!! X

Omg you are having fantastic weight losses. Well done you. This is my 5th day and im feeling great. Reading ur weight loss stories are a great inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Sorry, just seeing this now! Yes, I'm down 2 sizes and feeling pretty amazing :) x

Week 9 weigh in and am another 6lb down, which brings me to 50lb gone!! So happy. Never thought I'd get this far. Hoping to hit 4 stone by week 12 and my weeks move up to step 2. I can do this!!!! X

Way to go RossiRea! I have my week 5 weigh in on Tuesday and having my fingers crossed that I can get to 13 st 6 by 28th August!! X

Back