First weigh in :)

I'm at work today on a 13hr shift only enough bananas for my boys so I've had strawberries :) going to have beans on toast this morning. No butter just poor the beans on! Got a macaroni pasta in sauce for lunch and some Salad :) probably jacket potato again for tea it's just easier at work! Food shop tomorrow get my ingredients in for my veg curry :-D looking forward to it!! Xxx

Please try these pancakes.. They are scrummmmmy :)
Mix 30g (hexB) with a vanilla muller light over night. In morning mix in 2 eggs, and some sweetner.

When i first made these, they went horribly wrong.. Ive had them today & had them yday.
Best way is, heat the pan on lowish heat, spoon some of the mix in & i then put the lid on & let them cook through. Then flip them, because first time i was trying to flip them and they were falling apart lol.
I had them with banana & golden syrup (2 syns)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372176872.448456.jpg

Omg I'm going to get the ingredients for these tomorrow I'm going to make these for breakfast thur morning!! Making me hungry!! In desperate need of a full food shop tomorrow! X

Yehhh.. Let me know what u think of them :)
Im constantly shopping, i did a big shop last week & ive still been shopping twice since to get a few bits, £30 later im off home lol.. I so find this diet quite expensive.. But im enjoying it :) xxx

Been and got the stuff my mix is in the fridge ready for bfast :) il let u know what I think tomorrow! It does get expensive that's why when I'm skint I live on jacket potatoes lol going to do chilli tomorrow now OH wants it! Xx

The pancakes were beautiful I used a toffee mullerlight and had strawberries raspberries and a banana um stuffed now lol thanx for that :) xx

Good food day today! Magic pancakes for bfast..dinner was a banana I was busy but tea was chilli con corni quorn style with rice sharwoods popadoms and salad!! Yum yum I'm stuffed! :) defo recommend the chilli x

Yeh they were lovely my twins n little one had them for brunch too with fruit n my eldest had them for his supper tonight they all liked them so I think we will all be having them for breakfast together regularly on my days off work :) how u been getting on? What day do u av weigh day? Xx

Awww good. They are yummy. I weigh in on thursday at 12:30, (today yikeeesss) ive been good all week, last week i weighed myself at home & my scales were completely wrong lol. So this week i havnt, hoping i'll get a nice suprise :)
Ive been mixing my days up this week, ive had quite a few green days, & then the rest ee days.
I'll let u know how i get on :) xx

I thought i had replied on here, i must have put it on a different post lol... I lost 1.5. I was gutted, i really wanted to have lost more :( i know its still a loss. I really need to stop putting a number in my head of how much ive lost. Because like today i was very disappointed.
The lady sat next to me had lost 1.5 aswell but she said she had been off plan all week, so didnt know how she had lost that amount. & theres me, was sooo strict & i lost the same :( in all honesty abit p'd off.
Xxxx

Back