First weigh in :)

Oh bless ya! At least it was off! U probably need a bit more variety and snack inbetween meals keep ur metabolism going and drink plenty! That's one if the reasons I stopped going to group they would get us to set a target for next week and I'd b disappointed if I didn't meet it.. Then there's the people who are thrilled saying they had been out drinking or hadn't been on plan! It drove me mad! Keep it up and I bet u will have a larger weight loss next thur :) how much u lost so far? Xx

Yeh its really disheartening when that happens. I stick to it 100% and then someone eating bad all week loses the same as me, how does that even work? This is only my 2nd weigh in & ive lost 6.5 lbs up to now.
I was drinking so much water last week, only thing i can think of is thursday night i went to a buffet restaraunt, altho i was really aware of wat i was eating, you never know really do you. Unless you cook it yourself.
I swapped my days alot, but ate the same sort of things, jacket potatoes etc. gonna try my hardest this week.
Although i should be grateful, i lost the bulk of my weight on weight watchers so this is my last stone & half :) i want it off fast tho lol xxx

Haha no probs, I thought it was oats but just checking incase I was wrong! :) x

Just got back from weigh in, i lost 2 1/2 today.. So i got my 1/2 stone certificate.. :) im very pleased.. 9 lbs in total now x hows everyone else getting on x

Back