First Weigh In

Well done. That's brilliant!

We'll done pickles! How are you finding it?

Nicola xx

Wow that's a great loss! Hoping for something like that for my first weigh in (not actually started yet though haha!)

It's going on I'm surprised how well I'm coping with it. The variety helps I'm not sure it'd be so easy to stick to without the food packs I love them.

Lost another 5 lbs this week so that's a stone in two weeks that makes it worth it.

Keep up the good work everyone xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow a stone in 2 weeks that's fab! I've got my first batch being delivered tomorrow, hope I can stick to it!! We'll done again

It's my first weigh in tomorrow (or today now as it's early hours) I've been on working solution....well a cross between that and total as the total solution on CD made my hair fall out and I had a three month TOTM, which was horrendous. So this time I'm going with what my body tells me, some days total is good but others I need more protein so will have chicken and veg or salad. Much more motivated this time, hoping for at least a 3lb loss so I'm on track for a 2 stone loss by Xmas :)

Wow pickles, a stone in a fortnight, great going!!

Nicola xx

Good luck just drink plenty that helps. The food packs are lovely.

That's a good idea my hair feel out on CD but so far I've been ok and others I know who have done Exante haven't had the hair loss problem x

Yeah, my hairdresser asked if I knew I had the start of Alopecia ha ha, I was just so upset that the CD woman just wanted her commission and didn't give my actual health a second thought. So this time i'm only listenning to myself and myself only...been just over a week now, feeling good, have even gone out and drank sparkling water and not wanted alcohol, losing the weight is more important now :)

Back