Step2 810kcal First weigh in!

Don't mean to be a downer but I only tried the maple porridge and it made me HEAVE!! haha! and I like porridge normally :p but you never know everyone's so different, you might like it! x

hey guys! yeah I just now tried my first porridge. I had maple and pecan because I heard original was not nice and I wasnt keen on the sound of apple and cinnamon.... verdict: AVOID :eek: lol It does not taste like porridge in my opinion. The consistency was not nice. I wasnt close to throwing up i found it edable but I really didnt enjoy it! It was overly sweet I think :S guess I will have to stick to warm shakes

hey guys! yeah I just now tried my first porridge. I had maple and pecan because I heard original was not nice and I wasnt keen on the sound of apple and cinnamon.... verdict: AVOID :eek: lol It does not taste like porridge in my opinion. The consistency was not nice. I wasnt close to throwing up i found it edable but I really didnt enjoy it! It was overly sweet I think :S guess I will have to stick to warm shakes

That's what I've done, had a warm chocolate orange this morning, it was very sweet but nice, need to add more water next time I think x

i have to admit i actually enjoy the shakes quite a bit. I tried Vanilla today... I added a dash of cinnamon and it was LUSH... almost like a starbucks frap without the coffee!

i have to admit i actually enjoy the shakes quite a bit. I tried Vanilla today... I added a dash of cinnamon and it was LUSH... almost like a starbucks frap without the coffee!

I loved the shakes but now I'm getting so fed up of them, it's too cold and my blender broke haha I have no shaker either, going to have to improvise and have them without ice x

I loved the shakes but now I'm getting so fed up of them, it's too cold and my blender broke haha I have no shaker either, going to have to improvise and have them without ice x

The smoothie maker in currys is on offer for £20, I got it at the weekend it makes the shakes taste so nice blended with ice.

I actually was in sainsburys and randomly found myself at their kitchenware isle... they have a basics hand blender for £6 which I have used and found did a great job. But then I do have a shaker too which works.

I actually was in sainsburys and randomly found myself at their kitchenware isle... they have a basics hand blender for £6 which I have used and found did a great job. But then I do have a shaker too which works.

Thank you, I will get another, won't be able to get out until the weekend though x

No Problem! Is it your second weigh in today? how have you done

I lost 3lbs, a little less than I hoped but TOTM this morning so I'm retaining water big time! Still - 11lbs in 2 weeks can't really complain would never get that loss on WW! Just sitting here with a cuppa and a lemon bar now :)

I've got my third wi on Friday, my scales say I've lost so hopefully hers do too, just been Into town and completely forgot to buy a new blender, the memory of my lumpy shake this morning clearly didn't linger with me long! Ha x

oh yeah sorry i remember... ok well only 2 days left till ur next WI! im sure u will do fine this week!

my scales say the same thing as my CWPC's so i check each night (or every other night) to try and stay on track :) it keeps me going personally

My scales are the same make as my consultants and I weigh where she weighs me so hopefully they shouldn't be far off, only replaced the battery this week so haven't been able to compare so far. Actually have a really bad day today, I fainted before and I feel so weak and tired. Seems strange as I'm 3 weeks in x

My scales are the same make as my consultants and I weigh where she weighs me so hopefully they shouldn't be far off, only replaced the battery this week so haven't been able to compare so far. Actually have a really bad day today, I fainted before and I feel so weak and tired. Seems strange as I'm 3 weeks in x

oh no! r u ok??? have u been drinking enough water???

I've been drinking 3 litres a day, I'm at the doctors tomorrow to have my blood pressure checked. Never fainted before. I Had a cup of tea with some sugar and felt a little better so it could be low blood sugar, in bed now. Still dizzy though :-( I felt a bit light headed yesterday and it all came to head today. Really strange because I've felt great up to now x

Oh gosh! Well i hope everythings ok! Keep us updated if the doc tells u differently! X

Im okay now, I had to have 3 meals before I felt good, my body is under too much stress with cambridge so I finish today, my last wi though and I lost 5lbs and 2.5 inches. Moving onto slimming world now. I'm gutted x

Back