Step 1 Sole Source First Weigh in :)

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by all4youu, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. all4youu

all4youu Member

Hello everyone!

So I had my first weigh in today and have gone from 15st 3lb to 14st 6lb.... Happy with 11bs!!!!
    Hopefully next week will be a good'n too.... All though I am definitely not expecting 11lb again!
    Want to get back to 11 stone, so 3st 6lb to go!

Hope everyone is doing well.... The losses I've read/transformation pictures I've seen are very inspiring indeed! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boothybabe

boothybabe New Member

Hi there. I'm a Newby on here too and my first weeks loss (last episode) was 13lb! It's definitely inspired me to keep going. Well done. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. all4youu

all4youu Member

Oh wow! 13lb! That's amazing!!!!! I was shocked at 11lb.... I aim to lose as close to 3 stone as possible in 8 weeks before I go on holiday.... It's looking possible :) good luck to you, clearly this diet, all though very very hard, works! :) x

5. boothybabe

boothybabe New Member

Yeah I was shocked too. I nearly fell off the scales. Happy with 3/4 lb a week to be honest. I think it's hard psychologically (and socially!) As you're not physically hungry (And I find drinking sparkling water much easier), But if your head is well on then you'll succeed. And quick. :thumbup:I'm having a night out with the girls soon which I'll be my first real challenge but determined to drink soda water and pass it off as 'vodka and tonic' so I don't get the usual 'oh go on have a drink/won't do you any harm/don't be boring' comments. Not going to let anything get in my way.
    You'll feel amazing on your holidays (and before probably). :D

Someone on here said nothing tastes as good as being slim, healthy and confident feels.
    Xxx
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.