• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,
On day 11 and just had my fist official weigh-in with my CDC (you're great Debz;)) and am really pleased as have 12lbs off!!!:D. Feel totally motivated now and am raring to go!! But first have my frozen chocolate velvet to gnaw through!!

Keep yer peckers up all!!:cool:

Jax

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
WOO HOO, fantastic start, well done!!!

Gxx

I am starting on Monday and so inspired to hear things like this!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
excellent job well done

JaxieD

Silver Member
Thanx all!! It's amazing to lose so much weight so quickly and not feel hungry - would have taken me over a month to lose this otherwise and then i would've had to contend with all the cravings!! only 56lbs to go:eek:!!!

Jax

Week 1-2 = -12lbs
Week 3=?

PinksW

S: 20st2lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 48.6 Loss: 1st2lb(5.67%)
Well done Jaxie!!!
I've just finished gnawing my way through a tetra too - amazing what sort of things suddenly become a luxury eh?
Pinks
x

JaxieD

Silver Member
Well done Jaxie!!!
I've just finished gnawing my way through a tetra too - amazing what sort of things suddenly become a luxury eh?
Pinks
x
That's right Pink - am doing SS+ and having a 200kcal meal a day with 3 shakes. Never knew a tin of tuna and a tablespoon of pickled cabbage could taste so good!!!!:eat:

Hi all,
On day 11 and just had my fist official weigh-in with my CDC (you're great Debz;)) and am really pleased as have 12lbs off!!!:D. Feel totally motivated now and am raring to go!! But first have my frozen chocolate velvet to gnaw through!!

Keep yer peckers up all!!:cool:

Jax
YIPEEEE !!! well done you...:D

can really see that 12lbs off you - lookin good girl !!

stick with it - bet you have another great WI next week !

love

Debz xx

Well done that is fantastic :):talk017: