first weigh in

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well nearly the end of day 1 of my last ever restart!!!! Ive had my 3 packs now but i am having bars straight off to make things a bit easier. Have had little niggly headache but just downed the water and got through. Spent last hour playing wii fit and it really does help to have a distraction as for the 20 mins before that i was dreaming of anything and everything to eat!!!!

Heres to day 2 and the way forward.

xxxxx

Day 2 and so far so good!!! Had a vanilla shake, was really nice at first like melted icecream but was bit sickly from half way down but its manageable. Im already very impressed with myself for getting to day 2 as every restart before has failed at teatime of day 1!!!!!

Struggled tonight made hubby jacket potato and a chicken omelette and could have stabbed him for it!!! I struggled a lot but got past it had my last pack and more water. Hope day 3 goes smoothly.

Day 3 has started and im saying bring it on!!!!!!!!! I feel very positive this morning that this is the time i am finally going to sort myself out and get the body I want, which will have a knock on effect with my confidence.

Good luck sarah i am on day two of restart and i am determined to do it this time. Is wii fit good am thinking of getting it well if i can find one that is.

Ty kate, the wii fit is brilliant and has kept me hubby and daughter amused for hours!! We get very competative!!! It does make you out of breath on some stuff like the step, boxing and hula hoop as well.

Just noticed we have roughly the same to lose, im hoping for about 10 stone but doing mini goals first to lose 17lb to get under 20 stone. Good luck with your restart as well hun, if you want to chat give me a shout anytime. xxxx

Thanks sarah will get one when i can find one, i have three kids so it will be enjoyable for all, i get hot and sweaty playing the tennis on wii sports though lol. Yes i have set my ticker at a large goal but i am aiming for mini goals my first is to get under 19 stone. It will be good to chat to keep each other motivated. Good luck on your journey

Day 4 and not boing to bad, just had sneaky peek on scales and im down 8lb!!!!! So that helps hugely to keeping me going!!!

Well done Sarah!!:D I'm on day 6 of my re-start on SS+ but still not in ketosis :sigh: (prob due to the picking i did on Sunday night) Although not ravenously hungry i feel that my heart is not quite in doing SS+ and am thinking of moving up to 810 as i quite liked it when i last did it and the losses aren't too bad either. Whatever i decide - wish me luck.:D You're doing great, so keep at it and see the weight fall off!!

Hi jax, thanks hun for your support i know we will all get there eventually once we stop the evil little man on our shoulders to shut up and stop telling us we need bad food!!!!!!! I have just tried a cappucino hot and I feel so sick!!! Im not a coffee drinker really but thought would try and broaden my flavours but this has made me feel so sick!!! Have to look forward to my next pack and have something I know will enjoy.
Good luck Jax, you know you can do it hun. xxx

Well nearly the end of day 1 of my last ever restart!!!! Ive had my 3 packs now but i am having bars straight off to make things a bit easier. Have had little niggly headache but just downed the water and got through. Spent last hour playing wii fit and it really does help to have a distraction as for the 20 mins before that i was dreaming of anything and everything to eat!!!!

Heres to day 2 and the way forward.

xxxxx

I'm re starting today. Had to stop for a while and change counsellors as mine was too far away. Good luck and i hope you get on well. :D

Good luck dc, you will be fine im sure. Im extremely chuffed as ive just cooked pasta and chicken and mushroom omelettes for the family and tonight was the first time i wasnt bothered. No denying it semlt good but wasnt tiniest bit interested.

back too....

Hi ladies xxx

I started back on CD last Monday after being off it since before Christmas... had packs in the house so went for my first official weigh in last night and glad to say I still have 4 of my original 5 stones off YAY!!! Still have at least another 4 to get off though but little targets of a stone at a time for now.

Into ketosis and largely doing ok - good luck to all!!

Excellent news myrtle, good luck with your restart im sure its easier at the moment as its to hot to eat!!!!

Okay ive been bad!! I had a chicken sandwich!!!!!! I was doing fine hubby rang and asked how was it going and said well done and then i sat watching tv and got the munchies and before I knew it it was made and eaten!!!! Not beating myself up though cos i must still be 1500 cal dwon on my old daily diet so just get back on with it now!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo a cambridge birthday for me!!! After my eating moment yest the scales are showing 2lb back on!!! But im back in determined mood today!!!

Forget about your blip Sarah and move on!! ;) No one said it's easy and i am really struggling at the moment and need to re-focus. Keep thinking about ketosis and if you eat that sandwich it will knock you out of it and hinder your otherwise speedy weightloss. Good luck, you can do it!!:D

Day 6 and fed up before it starts as we have friends coming round tonight and we had arranged to have takeaway and drinks in!!! Well im going to try and stay strong but its already getting me down the thoughs of it!!!

Right ive lost 7lb!!!! Which when you consider that last night due to a pre arranged thing we had friends round and had an indian takeaway and 2 bottles of lager im over the moon!!! Know it should have been alot more but hey its half a stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already started on the water today and im ready to get back into it.

Back