First weigh in!

thanks mick1166. Il do my best.

Trivenam, i see your heading to Lanzarote in a few weeks. I love Lanzarote....thats where i got married.
I know what you mean about saying NO out loud. Il be saying that alot. Neighbours will think ive lost it.

haha..you just think about no.1!!! its my fav place to go!! every year without fail we go..im only 21 so been going there about 5 years now! its a gorg place...did you have a beach/outdoor wedding then..my big sis was planning to have hers there in 2010 but family members cant travel....i hope you had the most beautiful day!

heres to the fat falling off us..amen..lol!!

WOP WOOP!!!! :D :D

Thanks guys, it was Cyprus we got married at The Elysium Hotel, was absolutely wonderful and would highly recommend getting married in a swaky place abroad. We got married in the hotels Amiptheathre and being scottich we secretly hired a piper, was ace seeing everyones faces as they never expected that! We had 42 guests over with us and although not everyone could make it that wanted to go, it was still magical.

Andhow - are you aiming to get back to 8st 13lbs? I'm just aiming to get back to 11st - I felt great at that weight and was size 12 - perfect for what I want to look like! I think its a realistc weight for me to stay at and still enjoy my weekends!

Good luck everyone - day 3 for me!
x

Trivenam,
i know what you mean about Lanzarote. Ive been a few times aswell and its definately my favourite destination in europe. We got married in a beautiful catholic church there and afterwards had our photos taken on the beach so it was spectacular. You will have a great time when you go back.Playa blanca beach was the nicest there. Them steaks in lani's oh my god they were delicious. im gona stop now before i get to carried away.

Pineapple,
I know what you mean about the foreign wedding. We go married in Lanzarote and i t was magical. We had 50 adults and 8 children there and it was really special. I wasnt the weight i wanted to be, i should have done LT before wedding but i didnt and that was my regret but i stil had a great day.
I would highly recommend anyone thinking of married to have a foreign wedding. I know people who got married in cyprus and greece and Lanzarote and no one complained. Its something different.

Cant wait to go back to Lanzarote when all the fat is melted off and i can wear what i want ........please let me get thru this. Love this site

Thats the one thing that was great when we went to cyprus and i had lost weight, my legs never rubbed! I kept thinking this is fab! lol - its little things like that! Every night I felt glam as I could wear what I wanted. I was no size 8 but as I keep saying size 12 and feeling great - roll on getting back to that weight!

Well done on weigh in results. 10lbs is FANTASTIC.

Pineapple...hi hun. You've done the right thing and decided to do something about it before it gets out of control. Good luck hun....but ya don't need it.xx

Andhow - are you aiming to get back to 8st 13lbs? I'm just aiming to get back to 11st - I felt great at that weight and was size 12 - perfect for what I want to look like! I think its a realistc weight for me to stay at and still enjoy my weekends!

I would be happy with being 10 st again - I'm 5 ' 2" and when i was slim I thought I was fat and now I'm fat, I don't think I am - do you know what I mean?? I always get such a shock looking in shop windows and thinking - "God she's massive" - before realising it's me! 10 st would be 5 st lighter than i am now so would be so happy with that

Congrats!!

Mine is tomorrow, the first one also.... I'm doing CD.

Bren
XX

Good luck with your first weigh in Bren, let us know how u get on :)

Back