FIRST WEIGH IN

CHUKKI

Hi all,

Had my first weigh in yesterday. 9 whole pounds gone.:D I felt sooooo good yesterday am gutted today that i suddenly feel starving. Its taking alot of willpower to not start picking.

Is this normal??

The weight loss will keep me going on but i thought the starving hunger pangs would not be so bad now.

Help:help2:

wow 9lbs :) great loss!!!

just think whenever you want to pick do you want that bit of food more than you want to be skinny?

Trust me, it does get easier - just hang in there :) x

WOW!! well done on your loss thats brill!!

Hmmm the hunger pangs should have gone by now but everyone is different as they say!!

All I can recommend is a black coffee! This was my saviour during LT :)

9 bloody pounds!!! woooo!!!

Fabulous start babez!

Oh the hunger pangs will go, just keep drinking water. Just imagine it, a new slimmer you, I can tell you, and so many on here will tell you, Lipotrim, the hunger, it is all worth the fight!

WOW!!! 9lbs is fanbloodytastic hun! Well done!

I am having a hungry day today too. I find I get the odd one here and there but usually fine again by the next day! Just keep focusing on your loss! You are doing great!

Wooo well done you! Brill loss :D Yep like everyone has said the hunger will come and go. I have a nice bug cuppa when i've had my shake and also when im feeling hungry or like i want to pick..its almost like having something hot to drink is having a warm meal haha. Weird thinking i know but it works for me lol xx

Congratulations on losing 9lbs, thats fantastic :D Keep up the good work x

What a brilliant loss for your first week - well done !

Keep up the good work for this week and think how great you will feel in the summer !

Hiya Chukki, this is so strange because that is exactly wot happened to me.....1st WI on friday, lost 9lbs and yesterday i was really hungry and really had to try hard not to eat, especially when my kids were eating a bag of mini cadburys caramel eggs :drool: and i cooked them pork chops, mash, veg and gravy!!!! :gimi:
It was really hard yesterday but i stuck to the diet and thought im gonna have my yummy chicken soup not the fatty mash and the 'yummy' burnt fat off the chops, and today i am back to not feeling hungry :D and also a little lighter as i didnt give in!!!!!
so keep going, stick to it and u wont regret it!!! just stay focused on ur goal of being slim......Good luck xxx

Great results well worth the effort, the hunger will subside drink plenty of water today I find it helps alot when I am feeling hungry.

Have a good week 2.

Jo x

Well done on the 9lbs, that's great! I still get hungry days but they do pass. It does get easier to ignore them though the longer you do this. Try to up your water intake and have a coffee when feeling hungry and as summergurl said, it really does get easier. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Well done on your loss, thats great. I had the odd day here and there too, just try and keep busy when you feel hungry and it will soon pass. Hot coffee kept my hunger at bay too.

update

:DThanks for all your support and advice. You will be glad to know the hunger pangs have subsided today and i feel great.

I am so glad that i didnt give in. Head is sorted and ready for another week. woo hoo

Well done, glad to see ur bak on track and feeling happier now ur heads in the right place :D. Good luck for wk 2 xxx

Back