• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in!

Hello all I know you don't know me but I couldn't help myself, I had to come on here and shout from the rooftops I have lost 11.5lbs in my first week!!!!

It was very hard going at times but I can honestly say I did not cheat once and its been a long time since I have been able to say that.

I seem to have a new found determination that got me through some terrible times last week-watching the kids eat a happy meal, working in a cafe with soooo much yummy food around me, the list goes on. I am now in danger of turning into a feeder actually because I have been baking cakes and making fabulous food this week lol!

Anyway, I'm taking it one day at a time really but hope and pray this inner strength I have finally found lasts!

To all my fellow CDers have a great week!
Clairex

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
WELL DONE Claire.. thats an amazing loss in your first week..
You have done so well and well done for staying motivated .. its such a good diet when you stick to it.
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about you should be so proud x

thanks curlywurly, another ones whose posts have inspired me this week, your weightloss goal is similar to mine and i have admired your strength and determination. you sound so focused have you had any slips along the way?

xx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey Claire.
Aww thanks so much.....
I have been 100% the whole way.. doing SS. If you want it you can do it.. Its hard at times. but its so worth it..
Good luck hon, I cant see your targets etc. can you see mine?

I am rubbish at computers the only thing i have managed to do is change my ticker but i can't seem to add goals, losses etc to my signature as it keeps saying it can't be over 150 characters!

Lin18 I joked at work that I am feeding everyone else up, my husband is going to get so big so I must stop!

Curlywurly, fabulous, I can't believe you have managed to do ss for so long without wavering. Wow is all I can say. Lets hope I will be doing this as well as you are and achieving such fab losses.

Clairex

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
well done claire thats amazing !! i had a big loss in the 1st week too its amazing isnt it ...stick to it and ur dream weight will become a reality in no time ;-)

Well done chick! Ive got my first weigh in on wednesday i hope i can get anything near as much as that ill be over the moon!. Its soooooo hard but sooooooo worth it at the same time lol

Good luck for wednesday then, its exciting but nerve wracking at the same time isn't it? I will look out for your wi result on wednesday. Am getting weighed early as its bank hol so will only have done 5 full days on my 2nd week so am wondering what the scales will tell then.
Clairex